VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok saw a Rake kit for my 09 VJ-supposedly puts it out 45 degrees and is a bolt on kit, anybody done this yet? If so whats the deal, my dealer says it will void my 5 yr warranty and im only in 6 months ont hat so far. It looks great but is it worth it??

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Your dealer can not VOID your warranty! If a problem arises that they can prove was caused by the modification then you may have a problem getting that specific problem warrantied, that's it.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They can not void it, but if the add oncauses the issue they will not repair.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I have to see the pics !!!
Not only that but have a couple more questions . What does this kit cost about and how much work to install. What other things have to be changed as well?
Thanks for the info I would also like to know more about what is sacrificed as to handeling

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ita bolt on kit that you only need to buy other than the kit is extended cable from what ive read. its suggested 8 hour self install but i talked to my dealership and they wont install em cause its a tedious install.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

slyone72 said:
ita bolt on kit that you only need to buy other than the kit is extended cable from what ive read. its suggested 8 hour self install but i talked to my dealership and they wont install em cause its a tedious install.
A dealer that is turning away business... Interesting concept in this economy?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.