VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick shout out.

I couldn't be happier with my exhaust. For a fraction of the cost of some of the big name brand exhausts my bike sounds absolutely awesome. It feels like it has more power just about everywhere and is nice and low and throaty.

He was a pleasure to work with. Took the time to answer about a million questions I had. Always responded promptly and the turn around time was awesome.

Anyone thinking about getting pipes for their Victory should seriously consider going with the Ragin Cajun.

This is not an add. I'm new to the victory bikes, and just super happy with the customer service and quality of the pipes I got. Exhaust is one of the most important things in my book.
It's the first thing I got done and am just so pleased with everything that I thought it was worth sharing.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Same here, I couldn't be happier with my Raging Cajun Medium Low & Throaty mufflers. Crosscountryla, as said above, is a wealth of information and makes the business transaction as easy, simple and as pleasurable as possible.

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
Same with my RIPPER XL's....was going to change to L&T but then thought WHY...got what he suggested at the time and still love them....Thanks again DAVE:clap:

Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
27 Posts
How about some pics?!

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
How about some pics?!
I'd have to take cut in half after taking covers off...sorry. AND if you look at stock exhaust muffler your seeing same....his work is on the inside....slide old mufflers off, his on then covers/tips back on.

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Just a quick shout out.

I couldn't be happier with my exhaust. For a fraction of the cost of some of the big name brand exhausts my bike sounds absolutely awesome. It feels like it has more power just about everywhere and is nice and low and throaty.

He was a pleasure to work with. Took the time to answer about a million questions I had. Always responded promptly and the turn around time was awesome.

Anyone thinking about getting pipes for their Victory should seriously consider going with the Ragin Cajun.

This is not an add. I'm new to the victory bikes, and just super happy with the customer service and quality of the pipes I got. Exhaust is one of the most important things in my book.
It's the first thing I got done and am just so pleased with everything that I thought it was worth sharing.
Thanks for the positive forum post. :) I'm glad that you like the exhaust sound of the Raging Cajun ( medium ) low and throaty mufflers that I sold you.

Dave

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
14,281 Posts
Thanks for the positive forum post. :) I'm glad that you like the exhaust sound of the Raging Cajun ( medium ) low and throaty mufflers that I sold you.
Dave....I have RIPPER XL's...those are the ones I love :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd have to take cut in half after taking covers off...sorry. AND if you look at stock exhaust muffler your seeing same....his work is on the inside....slide old mufflers off, his on then covers/tips back on.
Oh - I see. I did not realize it was just internal muffler baffles. I thought it was a complete exhaust. Nope - Don't need pics if that. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Well is that not interesting! It was from your first beginnings of pipes so it had videos and comments from 2 or 3 years back in it. Hopefully found for you and not deleted.
I have a done a search for Raging Cajun mufflers and Raging Cajun exhaust and nothing shows up on Google or using the search on the VOG , but several forum posting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a set of Low and Throaty Touring exhaust from Dave for my Vision. After talking with him these are the ones he suggested for me. He said they are a little quieter then the regular L&T. At highway speeds I can barely hear them. They are decently deep, with no brightness when your pushing them to redline. I haven't added a tuner yet but my bike pulls better with the exhaust. Next is a maximus and air filters. Dave is very knowledge about exhaust for the Vics. I looked for the deleted thread to add my review too. But it's gone. If anyone is looking for a good sounding exhaust give Dave a call. I'm sure that he makes a baffle that will please you. Thanks Dave. You Da Man

·
Registered
960 Posts
I bought a set of Low and Throaty Touring exhaust from Dave for my Vision. After talking with him these are the ones he suggested for me. He said they are a little quieter then the regular L&T. At highway speeds I can barely hear them. They are decently deep, with no brightness when your pushing them to redline. I haven't added a tuner yet but my bike pulls better with the exhaust. Next is a maximus and air filters. Dave is very knowledge about exhaust for the Vics. I looked for the deleted thread to add my review too. But it's gone. If anyone is looking for a good sounding exhaust give Dave a call. I'm sure that he makes a baffle that will please you. Thanks Dave. You Da Man
You made no other changes, out of curiosity? No air filter or ecu flash at all? Remove o2 sensors?

1 - 20 of 349 Posts