VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went from an 08 to a 13 Vision, it didn't come with a tech or owners manual and I'm trying to get the Aux connection to work. Before I start pulling it apart I just want to make sure I'm not missing something simple.

1) Bought a Bluetooth connector, paired with phone, plugged in the Aux 3.5 cable, no sound and radio shifts back from Aux to the last station listened to.
2) removed all, I plugged in a simple mp3 player via the 3.5 and get the same results. (Tested off the bike to ensure it worked)
3) this happened with both setups even when toggled between Aux and Mp3 selections on the Radio.

so is there something I'm missing or do I have an issue with the 3.5 connection on the bike,which is my thought. If that is it does anyone know of replacement cables? Looked on EBay and didn't see any direct replacements.

·
Super Moderator
26,092 Posts
I would check to see if it is hooked up to the radio. Maybe it got pulled out of place because it seems like you are doing things correctly.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.