VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
still having issues? Maybe should have asked them to send photos of them working before sending them back to you. Did you test them before installing or is that what you're doing now as I think I see some alligator clips over there. You can send these photos to Radiantz and see if they'll replace them for you or maybe give you a discount, or maybe refund you for "checking them".

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
it rarely happens ... but it IS an electrical part and i have seen some come "bad in the package" so to speak. not this part specifically .. but really, ANY electrical part.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@PDXLaserGazer unfortunately I bought from a 3rd party, and when I sent it to Victory Only they said they found nothing wrong. Thought I had a cold solder, which is why I also asked recently about rewiring them. Gonna call them again tomorrow

@PreachSF that's what I thought. I know defects happen randomly and I do like the light overall, it is nice to hear it's a mostly isolated incident though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.