VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
I have to admit I am having trouble taking full stock in this story, considering the source. However, given what a bag of sh!t Michael Bennett is, I would not be surprised if it was true. Either way, I have pretty much given up on the NFL. The league has turned into a sick joke and I have no interest in watching these thugs any longer. When league officials and team owners decide to get serious and start removing these common criminals from the game maybe I will change my mind. But I am not going to hold my breath waiting. I would rather be riding anyway.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If, and if this is true, he will pay. The NFL is not going to let that go on if this article is on point.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
I'm not a racist and don't have friends that are. Racism is so much worse since Obama got elected and then left office.

Racist NFL Player Just Started SICK New Trend With What He's Doing After Tackling ANY White Player ⋆ Freedom Daily
I agree with you on one thing here, ever since America elected a black president racists who apparently thought that could never happen came crawling out from under their rocks to "take back America". Their numbers are far greater and their intelligence is far smaller than I ever would have guessed. From their thug marches and terrorist attacks to getting their cheerleader innaugerated president they and their racism have both definitely gotten worse and it's taking America down.
As for Freedom Daily, that's a fake news site run by the champion of the butt hurt snowflakes. I wouldn't trust a single thing posted on it, it's probably not even run by Americans.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with you on one thing here, ever since America elected a black president racists who apparently thought that could never happen Cain crawling out from under their rocks to "take back America". Their numbers are far greater and their intelligence is far smaller than I ever would have guessed. From their thug marches and terrorist attacks to getting their cheerleader innaugerated president they and their racism have both definitely gotten worse and it's taking America down.
As for Freedom Daily, that's a fake news site run by the champion of the butt hurt snowflakes. I wouldn't trust a single thing posted on it, it's probably not even run by Americans.
I found this article on Face Book on 9/20 so you can this information from Freedom daily with a grain of salt. But , as I posted before, I've have never lived in a time that race intolerance has gotten this bad. I also had no problem with the election of a black president, but Obama was not the president that the US needed.

·
Registered
17,909 Posts
This is just ridiculous. I'm glad I don't support the NFL.
It is getting hard, as I gave up Baseball due to the strike years ago. As for football or any entertainment that is supposed to be a break from politics. I have started boycotting Clowns like Ben Affeck knowing his Family were slave owners and come think of it, the only one I know, with his rhetoric.

Sad how Hollywood, with their overpaid dancing clowns dressing up to play make believe of somebody they are not, get so much press. They are paid to entertain and based on their personal lives, offer little in wisdom from a perspective of righteousness.

Follow that up with the Mad Media and misuse of Office for personal gain, supporting false narratives becomes Washington "we have a problem".

A mess at very least and eroding of the American at the worse...

·
6,677 Posts
If, and if this is true, he will pay. The NFL is not going to let that go on if this article is on point.
You know, I used to think that the league still had some integrity left, but I do not believe that any more. That pandering clown Goodell has taken this once majestic game and has allowed it to become a chaotic circus. And it's a shame because there are still many, many players that love this game and do it right. These are the ones I feel bad for. They work hard all their lives to get to this point and they find themselves in a cesspool. It's a real shame. But until they rise up and reject those that are ruining things it's kinda hard to feel any real sympathy for them. The owners are the ones who disgust me the most, because they have the power to stop this sh!t in real short order. But they don't. Cowards, all of them.

Bottom line (pun intended), as long as money is allowed to drive the decision making process nothing will change. I don't even wear NFL gear any longer.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
I found this article on Face Book on 9/20 so you can this information from Freedom daily with a grain of salt. But , as I posted before, I've have never lived in a time that race intolerance has gotten this bad. I also had no problem with the election of a black president, but Obama was not the president that the US needed.
Again I would tend to agree that it's bad. But to blame that on the black president and not the racist uprising in response to his election would itself be kinda racist. The president I felt the country needed in 08-09 was one who could help correct the economic foibles we had gotten into. I have plenty of objections to multiple Obama policies, but as far as what the country needed in 2009, he absolutely was it. We can trace the racist uprising right back to that election complete with Trump refusing to accept that result and going on a birther conspiracy crusade. Personal responsibility dictates we hold racists responsible for their own actions and behavior. It's not the black man's fault that racists desire to treat black people by a different set of standards. That's 100% on the racist.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I can't even watch any professional sports. The money these people make to play children's games is a insult to real people who do real work to better society.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Again I would tend to agree that it's bad. But to blame that on the black president and not the racist uprising in response to his election would itself be kinda racist. The president I felt the country needed in 08-09 was one who could help correct the economic foibles we had gotten into. I have plenty of objections to multiple Obama policies, but as far as what the country needed in 2009, he absolutely was it. We can trace the racist uprising right back to that election complete with Trump refusing to accept that result and going on a birther conspiracy crusade. Personal responsibility dictates we hold racists responsible for their own actions and behavior. It's not the black man's fault that racists desire to treat black people by a different set of standards. That's 100% on the racist.
If Colin Powell , Herman Cain , Ben Carson ( my personal choice ) had been elected for president I think they would have condemned the riots that tore up the town of Ferguson ,and took a lot harder stance on blacks killing cops, blocking traffic on major highways, we would not have the BLM riots going on in so many cities in the US. Obama never took a hard stance on any of these problems, but gave them a free pass to vent their frustration. I think any one of them would have handled these kinds of problems in a much different way than Obama did,

·
6,677 Posts

·
Registered
9,207 Posts
Rioters and looters need to be shot.
Any one who makes over one million dollars a year, and acts like a victim needs to have it all taken away.
Liars in public service, especially any thing political, should be jailed.
Thieves in public service should loose a hand.
Police men, firemen, service men and women, of course, should always be respected and honored.
Teachers should not have to contend with political pressure in any form, and need to be allowed to teach, but their personal views should remain just that.
Instruction in school from the first grade all the way up, should be directed at HOW to think, not What to think.
Freedom allows for each individual to make their own decisions, but those who do not wish to or for whatever reason cannot or will not conform to the societal historic conventions should always be allowed their expression, and opinions, but may never be allowed to force those ideas, behaviors, conventions upon the bulk of society by means of violence, or lying.
Simply put, the minority shall never control the majority, but should always be given a place to speak freely.
Truth, and hard work should always be applauded and encouraged.

Elect me dictator, and I will start work on my platform immediately.

·
Registered
17,909 Posts
Can't agree with your assessment on Obama as he clearly and shamelessly made things worse. Many voters to include those that didn't believe in his politics had little concern for the color of his skin and saw it as a positive toward change after his election. That proved not to be an asset, but a liability to all Americans as he squandered the opportunity. If anyone disagreed with a policy, was instantly branded as a racist.

He further aggravated the situation giving legitimacy to false narratives, throwing fuel on the fire. Now it is coming out he misused his position to violate the core values of the Constitution. But I guess that makes me racist as that is the only arguement they have. I financially backed an man of color for Office, but he doesn't count and guess that makes one a confused racist...

I will concede it was time for a change in 08, but he apparently wasn't the one... I can list 20 trillion reasons as I have in the past why things are worse.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i think the media is partially to blame. news blasting 24/7 they have to fill the time slot so we get to see all the extremes in life. Considering the US is comprised of 60+% white people and we elected a black president to two terms Id like to think most people are not racist.

·
6,677 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.