VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone here can answer this for me.
The Stage 1 air filter form VIC --> Do I treat this filter like a K&N filter? I have a K&N oil kit (cleaner and oil) and was wondering if I do the VIC filter just like my K&N's on my dirt bikes?
The VIC filter looked similar except for the color...

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
h7wae14t said:
I know someone here can answer this for me.
The Stage 1 air filter form VIC --> Do I treat this filter like a K&N filter? I have a K&N oil kit (cleaner and oil) and was wondering if I do the VIC filter just like my K&N's on my dirt bikes?
The VIC filter looked similar except for the color...
Good question, mine out of the package never looked preoiled, but I was assured that it was. Having the dealer wash and reoil it over the winter

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

No one can answer this? Come on man.....
Kevin?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I can't say for sure but my service tech indicated that I could clean and reuse my Victory Stage 1 air filter with the K & N Filter Servicing Kit. I bought the kit but haven't (as yet) cleaned and oiled the filter. I also have a K & N filter on another of my bikes and both filters look like they are made of (pretty much) the same material..

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

I did on the older style boxes, dont know about the newer style. My guess would be you clean the same way.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all! When it comes time, I'll use my K&N clean/oil kit.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just pulled my Victory Hi Po air filter and boy was it dirty. I have the K&N recharge kit and inside the Victory Hi Po air filter came cleaning instructions for reuse. Recommended the K&N cleaning and oiling kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.