VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a deal on an exhaust for my '17 Vegas. Site says trioval exhaust won't fit, but some people say it does. Site says it fits 2015, but not 2017. Is there a reason or a mistake on the website? If it doesn't fit, is there an easy fix? I appreciate the help in advance.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
The mufflers appear to be the same part numbers for a Vegas in 2015 and 2017... but "tri-oval' mufflers are for a Cross Country model, aren't they?

These are Tri-Ovals...
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
The mufflers appear to be the same part numbers for a Vegas in 2015 and 2017... but "tri-oval' mufflers are for a Cross Country model, aren't they?

These are Tri-Ovals...
View attachment 359377
Pretty sure I remember seeing a 2-1 for the steel frames available that had a tri oval tip. It had Cobra stamped on it

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Any ideas on a work-around? What is needed to do an O2 bypass on the '17 4-wire sensors?
Think Power Comander sells plug ins, and just leave the O2's out.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Leaving them just dangling? They are a 4 wire which monitors heat as well as air/fuel mixture. Engine codes will start dropping like snitches in a line-up. Is there some sort of usable adapter?
These have a resistor or something in them so you don't get a CEL. They plug into the harness ends. Try doing a search. They have been talked about before

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Font Camera accessory Electric blue Fashion accessory Plastic

here you go
Font Camera accessory Electric blue Fashion accessory Plastic

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Pretty sure I remember seeing a 2-1 for the steel frames available that had a tri oval tip. It had Cobra stamped on it
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but I remember reading the Cobra pipes don't perform very well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.