VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after talking with Kevinx last week when he stopped at Witchdoctor's I got the itch to upgrade my '06 Kingpin which came with the Stage 1 kit. I bought Torque Tubes, RPW Thor, and a PCV. Since it is nearing the end of the riding season I may hold off on installing the TTs and PCV until the weather turns to $hit. In the meantime is there any issue with putting the pipe on with the Stage 1 flash?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
No your good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I do put the TTs and PCV on (again with the stage 1 flash) I assume it’ll be out of whack but close enough that I can ride 25 miles to the dyno?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone? I emailed power commander and the rep sent me the map for the stage 1 as he said that was as close as they have. Said I should be good to ride it in for a proper tune which I intend on doing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
where are you going to get your bike tuned? my bike was done at MPHOhio and I have seen other people say good things about a place called state8. Both are up by cuyahoga falls

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canton Cycle. That’s who Bair’s sends there stuff to. I’ll hook up with KevinX the next time he is in town.

Reactions: jafomofo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.