VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my PV CX today for my 2016 Magnum. Plugged in the data cable to the PV CX and to the data plug on the bike (tether by the ECM with black plastic cap and orange grommet..correct? As per pic enclosed) I turn the key on to accessory and make sure kill switch is in run position..and there is no display..nothing.

So I hooked the PV CX to my laptop with usb cable provided and it powers up, the Dynojet PowerCore software sees it and I verify its on the latest firmware update. I run thru all the options on screen and it looks fine. So I know the PV CX is ok.

Bring it back to bike, repeat plug in process. Nothing.

Do I have the wrong plug? Its the one I saw a pic of online. The cable looks fine. The ecm had been flashed just 3 weeks ago with the stage 1 Vic file (or I assume it was flashed anyway).

Help!

View attachment 489191

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wrong plug, use the purple one.
Thx so much! That worked. I feel like I've been punked with this PV CX experience. That would have capped it if the cord was screwed!

Question- when i sent my p whatever txt file to dynojet the only option to download that came up for a map was for slipons & stock air cleaner. No good for me as my Lloydz cleaner is in. But when i go to the product page and the tunes tab, I see a ton of options. Any idea on how to access those?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depending where you bought it you can get tuning help, + theres a kind of remote tuning as well. if your done with mods a GOOD dyno tune is best!!
Sadly where I bought it is only able to help with remote tune as Dynojet supplies them with files. They don't have their own for Victorys. Looks like they are going great guns for Indian though:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.