VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Thanks for the info. That is about 40 miles from me.
You have no idea how lucky you are. Kevin is one of the Top Vic tuners and mechanics for this brand. Get it there and enjoy the ride home.

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Reply back when you get your bike tuned.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm using CX on Octane, big difference. I've only opened up the exhaust by drilling a 5/8" hole with hole saw at the top of each muffler. I started out by drilling 6 holes in each muffler, however, too loud. Welded plugs back in 5 holes a little black heat paint all is good. The two holes give the bike just a little bark, enough to get a few looks from people wondering what cool Victory model that is? I have also installed CX on 14 CR, now have higher rev. limiter and better throttle response, also seems as though the motor is more alive. No you can not use the same CX for more than one machine, the module is married to the ECM. Good news my grandson now has the Octane and loves it he has graduated from 200 Honda we found for him to learn on. His mother my daughter is cool with it as she grew up with sidecar from age 3. Ride on.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Way to go. Glad he’s riding and more so enjoying it on a Victory. My son got bit by the wind and now owns my VTX1300c. You can’t kill that Honda.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I'm using CX on Octane, big difference. I've only opened up the exhaust by drilling a 5/8" hole with hole saw at the top of each muffler. I started out by drilling 6 holes in each muffler, however, too loud. Welded plugs back in 5 holes a little black heat paint all is good. The two holes give the bike just a little bark, enough to get a few looks from people wondering what cool Victory model that is? I have also installed CX on 14 CR, now have higher rev. limiter and better throttle response, also seems as though the motor is more alive. No you can not use the same CX for more than one machine, the module is married to the ECM. Good news my grandson now has the Octane and loves it he has graduated from 200 Honda we found for him to learn on. His mother my daughter is cool with it as she grew up with sidecar from age 3. Ride on.
You are not correct sir you can use more than once you have to purchase a second license

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Whose house ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.