VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of a newly released Power Commander "5" FuelController for the Vision? I went to the Intl M C show today and ran into a Visionrider who mentioned it. He stated thathe had one installed and his bike was really "dialed in." According to him, it totally eliminated all of his backfires and popping. Better acceleration and performance too...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have also seen this on the Dynojet/Power Commander site. You have to buy the Autotune feature to couple to the PC5. My question was whether or not the Autotune came with 1 or 2 Oxygen sensors, and if you needed 2 since our '08-'10 bikes have 2. As I understand it, you load a map that's similar to your combination of pipes/intake, etc. and then ride normally and your Power Commander adjusts your fuel curve accordingly? Somebody chime in here that's in the know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just got off the phone with the dynajet fellas, I asked if I could use the auto tune at-100 (for Harleys) can be outfitted to work on a victory, preferably my Hammer. He told me just to cut the power plug for HD's on the modules (this is just for power, the plug is made to connect to an HD's diagnostic port for power), connect the red and black wires to the bikes ignition power source, and it will all fit in perfect. I figure I can use this system; I bought a set of Hacker pipes (with no Victory tuning card), an Arlen Ness Big Sucker.

·
Registered
382 Posts
the price of the pc5 and autotuner combined is well over $700! i was looking into this until i seen the final price. when i get a fuel controller now i dont know if it will be a pc now. the auto tuner is great IF you change your setup alot. but if you dont then you really dont need a device that constantly checks and adjusts your mixture as your mixture would never be that far out in the first place. at least enough to justify a (close too) $400 auto tuner feature.. i think its a great product! but you have to weight the costs and IF its worth that extra cost for what you get..? most of the guys with the cams and hot rodded visions dont even use the pc5 and they have amazing results, and their fuel controller is less than $300 for the entire setup! it doesnt auto tune, but like i said, how often would you REALLY need to keep readjusting your fuel mixture?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.