VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,703 Posts
Thomboy_Stick said:
Just got confirmation my db Meter will be here so loudest exhaust competition is on for Bike Night as well as some slow games.!
Tons of prizes Food and Fun!!
Come on out VOG Riders!
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if my bike is loud ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,923 Posts

Glad to here this is working, it is a little far for a one night trip but you never can tell we just show up in late Aug. I am wondering if I take those little things out of my pipes will it get louder, Ha HA !!!, probably be louder than those Victory shot gun or sweep pipes
Regards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Thomboy_Stick said:
Just got confirmation my db Meter will be here so loudest exhaust competition is on for Bike Night as well as some slow games.!
Tons of prizes Food and Fun!!
Come on out VOG Riders!
You guys go for loud pipes and "D"edmonton is giving out tickets for loud pipes. Can't wait to find a place that doesn't have their heads up their A$$ yet. Let us know how loud you get.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
If anyone is ever in the kingston ontario area on a wednesday night we have a bike night at A&w on highway 38 off the 401 we have lots of fun also on friday nights downtown we have another bike night put on by motorsport plus in kingston right at town hall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Hey OT,

Looks like I won't be making it up this week.
Heading to NY on Saturday so Momma said to choose, And I really hate sleeping with one eye open.

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
If there is anyone in the Petawawa / Pembroke area come on out and show up the Harley's or the have a coffee or go for a ride. I have a black cross country an I usually hang out at the Pembroke west end Timmies / Wendys around 7 pm. We should get our own little Victory only riding group together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
HEy OT thanks for the pics of Thomboys bike night. Wish I could have made it, but Mama wanted to go to NY.

Nice pic of her old 8 Ball. Yes the names in the flames are Me, the kids and the dogs.that way she always had the family with her whenever she rode.

You got a pic of just the front on my old KP. The one with the Blacked out head light.

Thanks mama will like the pic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
jackal8392 said:
If there is anyone in the Petawawa / Pembroke area come on out and show up the Harley's or the have a coffee or go for a ride. I have a black cross country an I usually hang out at the Pembroke west end Timmies / Wendys around 7 pm. We should get our own little Victory only riding group together.
Hey Jackel, What night(s)
Pembrooke ain't that far from Ottawa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts

reddog3769 said:
jackal8392 said:
If there is anyone in the Petawawa / Pembroke area come on out and show up the Harley's or the have a coffee or go for a ride. I have a black cross country an I usually hang out at the Pembroke west end Timmies / Wendys around 7 pm. We should get our own little Victory only riding group together.
Hey Jackel, What night(s)
Pembrooke ain't that far from Ottawa
most evenings, depending on weather
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts

Jackal,
Did I meant you at the Tim Horton's in Madoc about a month ago, as you were passing through back to Pembroke? I had the black Xroads, just curious!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,189 Posts
Me (XC) and some Harley riders are heading up from Detroit area to Owen Sound Sept 10-12, anything goin on then?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
DaveE said:
Jackal,
Did I meant you at the Tim Horton's in Madoc about a month ago, as you were passing through back to Pembroke? I had the black Xroads, just curious!
Don't think it was me. I haven't been in Pembroke for a couple of months. But then again I don't remember ever place I have been this summer.

I would have had the KP then. I picked up the XC about two weeks ago.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top