VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iwas thinking about talking to my dad (owner of Strokers Dallas) about me planning a victory appreciation day/event at Strokers. Since i am a new, very excited and pleased victory owner, i want to plan an event where victorys can get together and talk shop, check out other vics, etc. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my victory and the Victory brand of motorcycles and the people that ride them. I thought an event would be cool. What do y'all think? any suggestions?

·
Registered
252 Posts

Any event that helps promote the Victory line of motorcycles sounds like a great idea to me, unfortunatelyI'm too far north toparticipate, but there is a very strong contingent in the southern States.Good luck with the event and I hope that you are able to get support fromother members. And of course pictures would be great.
Randy

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
If it was on the right weekend I could make it. Planning on having my bike in the Phoenix area over the winter.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If you have it on the 30th I might be able to make it. My bike would still be in Iowa but I might be in Temple for training on the 28th & 29th. I would love a reason to swing by.

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
bored76 said:
If it was on the right weekend I could make it. Planning on having my bike in the Phoenix area over the winter.
That would make you only 1000 miles away.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

satxron said:
bored76 said:
That would make you only 1000 miles away.
About an 18 hour drive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.