VOG Forum banner
787K views 25K replies 67 participants last post by  Deltaflash 
#1 ·
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.

See less See more
#19,083 ·
#19,085 · (Edited)
My thought of the day and the Loons can continue making their Kool-aid for the upcoming week of pure BS and I will explain. We will have to endure hours of the "end of world" based on a man having an alleged affair with a consenting adult over 16 years ago. When blackmailed and to save his Family embarrassment he makes a personal "contract" with said person. But hired staff may have been a minor clerical error. When the person violated said contract, a civil court ordered the return said monies and pay court costs. Basically a civil and administrative law issue and occurs with rich citizens and truthfully other citizens for an alleged infidelity issue...

The other side, we have an elected government official entrusted by the people to ensure what is best for the Country. In a violent World where thousands are oppressed and murdered everyday, a couple of those Countries are even viewed as Enemies of the State. It is uncovered by eye-witness testimony, backed up with recorded e-mails and conversations. In addition to official government documents, well documenting the bribes and their transfers. Proving the family occupying the highest political position on the Free World has been accepting tens of millions in bribes from those Enemies of the State (China, Russia, Ukraine) and others for possibly a decade or more.

It is also found through evidence from the very Intell Service Agencies that they had committed treason and/or at least violated the Constitution (the highest law in the Land). It was done at the behest of the same corrupt administration and politician when he was in the #2 position of the Free World and a heartbeat from the position he holds today.

The question is how does one actually fool themselves to the point that a private affair, one night almost two decades ago rises to trump the treason and corruption on a national and international level?

There in lies the truth and the real outrage is the inability those suffering the inability to see the gravity and insanity of "Double Think" and derangement of one's principles to suit a ridiculous narrative. Take a step back and see the madness and ignorance of the fall-out from that type of manipulation...

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”
John Stuart Mill

#19,086 ·
The banks are all digital now. If I buy a 500k house and go to closing on it. My bank doesn't take a truckload of paper bills to your bank and drop it off. I went to Lowes and spent 20 bucks with my debit card. Lowes didn't send a runner in the Lowes truck to my bank to get a ten and two fives then bring it back to the store.

We will always have cash, its not going away anytime soon.

#19,092 ·
#19,099 · (Edited)
Appears the Legion of Loo's continue their 8 year saga of making up laws in order to find something to arrest the Mean Orange Tweeter on. Been ongoing as the so-called Justice System in this case, has the Soro's backed Persecutor dropping felonies like robbery to misdemeanors. But a paperwork issue from a two-bit lawyer is the Capital Offense. A case that the best Loon prosecutors they had offer, dropped it because it was so foolish...

#19,100 ·
Everyone knows the Marxist demrats are anti-freedom, anti-free speech, anti-American scum.

Right now they are persecuting/prosecuting someone for 'making memes'. Now we also know the left sucks at making memes because they lack the imagination, transparency, and of course don't have the truth on their side.

This is disgusting on every metric. Listen to this Pastor explain the situation.