Politics 2.0 | Page 94 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Politics 2.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VicVisionBulldog, Nov 1, 2021.

1. arkvic

arkvic Well-Known Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2010 h.d. road king
    wouldnt surprise me none. its a way of buying votes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Texasbaehr

Texasbaehr Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Vision Arlen Ness, Kawasaki Drifter 800
    That’s OK, the govt will pay them to sit home anyway. They can’t build cars or trucks because of the chip shortage and once the chips are available they’ll have to sell off all the unfinished inventory before they build more. The unions have Biden on a leash. They’ll get bailed out. What’s a few more hundred billion dollars!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    I can hear the slurping of the Vaxxer Fanatic/Addicts on their knees begging for shot #3 and then #4 for Fauci 2.0….

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Texasbaehr

We’ll consider me one. I’m 67, don’t want to get sick, got my booster, shingles, pneumonia and flu Vax too. They really don’t hurt ya know if your fraid. My brother didn’t get his covid vax. He’s being moved to hospice Sunday.
    I just don’t care for the media shoving sky is falling down my throat when all we need is a little common sense which seems to be in Very short supply lately, I guess because of COVID.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Half_Crazy

Half_Crazy Well-Known Member

Bikeless
    I'm not sure why people have to be forced to do the responsible thing. No mandate needed for me, I wanted the vaccine. All the propaganda pushed about the vaccines... by people WHO ARE VACCINATED! All the push-back against mandates when the organization pushing back has a stricter mandate than the Federal Government does... buncha freakin' hypocrites.
    Reporter: Are you vaccinated?
    Marjorie Traitor Greene: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK ME THAT QUESTION!
    In other words, the answer is yes, she is...

6. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Sorry fir the impact with a Family Member and I too have had more vaccines than I can count. If they had to change the definition of Vaccine, it isn’t one. It is a booster for a segment of your immune response, but you will still get it and spread it.

Had several vaxxed friends that got it anyway and were shocked with my response you now have immunity. The Jab doesn’t give it and I am just pissed with the demands I take something as hazardous as the Fauci’s Flu. Not to mention he is responsible and yet still advising?

The designers of the mRNA have said the treatment is for people like us (age) or with higher risk factors, not the manner it has been turned into a money grab from it’s misuse in respect to those not needing it hogging it up while the others in high risk groups go without.

I will continue to challenge the misuse based on opinion and no facts to support or the dangers it can and does represent. With thousands killed of it and hundreds of thousands needlessly suffering from a shot they didn’t need as treatments and Natural Immunity is best for the Masses…

Save the mRNA for those that really need it based on risk and not this chasing a problem created by the Financier who is profiting from the mess he caused.

Sorry for your Brother, but the Flu could have been as deadly as it was the bug we were actually get vaccinated against, injected into our systems, not this current science that I lost money on ten years ago…

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    See I'm fine with your choice and you haven't tried to make mine for me. That's nice. We're different people, in different positions, at different stages of life. There is no one size fits all for anything. I just wish more people could realize that.

Now your brother's situation sucks but he made that choice and has to live with it, just like I do with mine. I can't be mad at home for that. My father in law stopped cancer treatment and was ready to die. I told the wife we have to redirect his decision as it was his spine to make. I'm ok with that and don't understand why the vaxed aren't. They're protected! Right!?!

But then maybe I'm wrong. I'm guessing I'm not since you are out living life and took that ride recently. Was it good?

I had some drama that weekend taking the wife out for her birthday that was covid related. It was dumb and the guy at the store.... Away from me.... Told one of her friends their store's covid policy wasn't just policy, but law. He should be very glad that was not said around me. He was already afraid of me and that may have given him the need for a safe place. I would have loved to see him get the officer working security to explain this law to me. I would have loved the lesson in law.

Basically we were with five friend to watch my wife buy a life long dream item. Though we made an appointment nobody over the phone or email told us there was a two person limit. So we got there five deep and found out at the door. The little punk of a sales guy came out spouting their nonsense covid policy and I simply told him to save the BS because we were aware. Well he then started talking at me through one of her friends. Very manly he was. If I had to guess he squats to piss.

So my wife and a friend went in and I missed out on the moment because they are afraid of what they should be protected from.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    upload_2021-11-28_6-59-40.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white

Tell us again Larry what wonderful policies your vote for dementia Joe has brought us.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. IM12STPN

IM12STPN Well-Known Member

2016 Vegas 8-Ball BLACK!! 2016 CCT...BLACK also
    I'd say the same as her....AND guess what:cool018:

11. Chattanooga_Mark

Chattanooga_Mark Well-Known Member

2012 CCT, Wonderful in white
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Blowndodge

Blowndodge Well-Known Member

2013 Victory XCT
    because he’s telling us his opinion on what he perceives as “the responsible thing.” Sorry volunteering for the shot doesn’t make anyone more “responsible” nor patriotic.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    The Covid is Coming , the Covid is Coming!!!

Getting the shot is patriotic, please... If that is HC, how about serving your Country is patriotic and not taking a knee to an oath of protecting the very thing that allows such an expressed, although wrong opinion. Hell is he still on ignore? Oh he is, moving on...

Omicron Variant Causes Unusual but Mild Symptoms: South African Medical Association Head

Yes folks as those that continue to worship at the "Church Of Lyingology" to Father Fauci and his folly, they totally forget basic Biology 101 as to the Life Cycle of a virus. Yes Virginia, back in the social collapse of 2020, there were those that joined the Traitor and Chief in his attempts to bilk trillions for the Elites at the taxpayers expense. Yes those that wanted to redistribute the wealth took from the working man and gave it to the Swamp-Rats and the lobbyists. They funded the creation of a Virus in a lab in Chine that escaped and brought the World to their knees through illness and misinformation.

I am sorry that they didn't list the side-effects or even the ingredients as we will find out in 2076 as ordered by a Judge that said that Big Pharma isn't hiding anything. We didn't know it would do that...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
  15. Texasbaehr

Yep, totally my choice, I made my decision on my own not influenced by politics or media or Facebook rants etc. Had two friends now that died from it. My brothers situation is complicated. He had a bout of vertigo about three years ago, was healthy and active 75 yr old. Dr Quack prescribed a bunch of meds that interacted with other meds he was taking. totally F’d up his brain. My niece had to take him to get detoxed, he hasn’t been the same since and a slow down hill slide in health. We all went up to see him three weeks ago, glad we got to see him while he was still lucid.
    She has a malpractice suit ongoing that he won’t benefit from now. Life can change quickly, enjoy it while it lasts.
    I ended up cancelling the ride because they were predicting t-storms that never happened. I’ll reschedule in in January, too much going on the rest of this year. Every weekend is full.

• Informative Informative x 3