VOG Forum banner

Politics 2.0

401122 Views 17750 Replies 64 Participants Last post by  BBob
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.
17521 - 17540 of 17751 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,521 ·

· Registered
1,718 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,523 ·
All the crap you need to do dope but no help to get clean. (CRAZY SHILT)
They are not interested in fixing issues. I think we should all be able to agree that if you want something done.... Done well that is..... You don't want the government involved.

I'll never be behind helping people get high and destroy each other.

· Registered
7,056 Posts
I wish I could say I was surprised but there are no well run leftist cities.

Our illegitimate communist Arizona governor just reversed the hard work of 100 court cases where the perp was rightfully on death row. I don't know if they are now in prison for life or what but this was on the extreme end of stupid. Want to destroy a society? This is how you do it.

It should be 10000000% illegal to hold an office for anyone who is a leftist. They only make things worse; never better.

· Registered
7,056 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts

· Registered
7,056 Posts
Looks like he pulled his weapon on the wrong person. From the looks of the video the guy in red pulled a gun and the other guy killed him with that said gun.

Maybe we need our experts to chime in. @VicVisionBulldog or @Flyboy what do y'all think?
I couldn't see him take the gun from the guy in the red but if you did then bam bam the dummy is dead.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Looks like he pulled his weapon on the wrong person. From the looks of the video the guy in red pulled a gun and the other guy killed him with that said gun.

Maybe we need our experts to chime in. @VicVisionBulldog or @Flyboy what do y'all think?
My humble opinion is this goes to the Grand Jury in order to quell some of the Monday Morning quarterbacking on the amount of shots and the pause prior to the Coup de grace and they decide on an indictment. Even let him testify to them if he wishes (sorry Loon's there is a fifth Amendment) .

We had a saying of "rather be tried by twelve than carried by six" as well as the will "it take take weeks to examine what happened in seconds." Would I arrest him, no, but advised of his rights making it clear a jury of his peers will be involved and his side of the events critical...
Got alot of confessions that way:firedevil: Now if he is Felon and not allowed to be carrying a firearm, he gets a ride to the Can (only to be released based on Party affiliation by the Loons) but the weapon will spend time in the evidence jail.

The problem I have is I can't tell if he wrestled the weapon from the red shirt guy and it looks like it to me. If he did well, that will be a different story altogether... Appears he does to me and although I get it (Dad's old advise about "if you pull a gun use it or it better have chocolate handles"). As Veebs and I, we have done it more times than I can remember as to pulling the gun, but not 12 inches from the threat...

· Registered
18,768 Posts
would'nt surprise me one bit. obiden and his peeps are criminals. has been all his time in ofc. nothing new here except how he got by with it all these years. why were people not doing their jobs. records security personnel.
Yeah the Traitor and Chief got rich selling out the U.S. prior to the Coup, what makes one think that would have changed... Wanna buy an Hunter Original for 500K? The Big Guy gets his cut later or from Apartment Rental, you know the 10% thing...

· Registered
7,056 Posts
There's always someone more badazz. Seems like a lot of people need to learn this the hard way.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,533 ·

I think you're right. Looks like the aggressor was disarmed and then killed with his own gun.

• Agree
Reactions: Flyboy and jwfuchs1

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,535 ·
  • Informative
Reactions: Flyboy

· Registered
7,056 Posts
Loser spawning another loser. It happens all too often.

· Registered
12,340 Posts
Attn Flyboy:

I don't disagree, now that 70% of all people who have gotten the shots are about all that will get the shots, maybe the incessant posting of bad things and shots can stop. They are already in the publics blood. What is the point?

· Registered
7,056 Posts
I don't disagree, now that 70% of all people who have gotten the shots are about all that will get the shots, maybe the incessant posting of bad things and shots can stop. They are already in the publics blood. What is the point?
When ALL the mandates stop and they pull this poison from the market and the Nuremberg 2.0 trials are finished then you can probably get some peace and quiet about these horrific crimes against humanity.

17521 - 17540 of 17751 Posts