VOG Forum banner

Politics 2.0

401122 Views 17750 Replies 64 Participants Last post by  BBob
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.
17501 - 17520 of 17751 Posts

· Registered
7,056 Posts
I haven't giving up all hope as of yet. Many rotten apples are being exposed and this will allow for a thinning of the rot. It will take many years and a lot of persistence but there is hope.
I truly pray you are right. I know there must be some good apples in that bunch who want to do the right thing and are not corrupted. It's an entire culture within the FBI from what I understand. Eliminating the bad apples and changing that culture will be a challenge.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,510 ·
I think we are only saying this so Germany will send their tanks. I doubt our tanks make it there. Will be a day late and a dollar short by the time they get there IMO.
I could buy that. The Abrams is a highly valued and classified weapon. They are heavily guarded and we have lost less than 10 of them. I don't see it as wise to send them over if not under US control. I think the US should simply tell the other....closer.....countries to nut up and give their tanks up, not ours. We however have a limp noodle as Commander and Chief so that is not going to happen. It is embarrassing how weak the US has become.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Like I've said before. Many politicians probably have documents marked classified laying all over the place. The difference is how you handle it once they're exposed. So far Biden and now Pence are going about it the proper way. Both of them are fully cooperating to resolve the problem.
Trump on the other hand is the only one of the three that knowingly took the documents illegally WITHOUT declassifying them. Then did everything possible to not cooperate or give them back.

· Registered
18,768 Posts
Yes we are sending them but I think it's BS that we are.
These tanks are far too big, far too complicated and maintenance intensive. Not to mention they burn an incredible amount of fuel. Germany and a few other countries have far more practical tanks that they could send. But they are reluctant to send them until the US donates there's first.
That's a load of crap! No other nation has donated nearly as much monetary and arms assistance to Ukraine than the US.
So what are you trying to say? You don’t support the Swamp and their lies and profiteering Led by the Traitor and Chief who helped block a peace treaty 9 months ago, for more war and profits…

· Registered
2,659 Posts
The key word here is "was". There's some truth to the Democratic party being racist back in the day. Thankfully all those racists fled for the Republican party many years ago. I believe one of the last democratic racists to turn Republican was Strong Thurman in 1948 when President Truman spoke out against racism.
its strom thurmond. least get his name right.

· Registered
2,659 Posts

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Garland lies like a rug.

Story of sleaze and corruption is putting it mildly. It's an open secret how corrupt the biden crime family is.
you remember when obummer was pushing him aas a supreme court justice!? how'd ya think that would go. he and the other libs on the court would rule the day according to their interpretation of the constitutiion. not in the true sense of the way it was written, but as they would like for it to be applied to modern day society. anything obummer did or tried to do needs to be looked at hard and thoroughly disected. he and his cabinet/cabal were , are, scum of the earth. they were are more interested in their agenda than carrying out the oath of ofc.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17,520 ·
17501 - 17520 of 17751 Posts