VOG Forum banner

Politics 2.0

410384 Views 17957 Replies 64 Participants Last post by  arkvic
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.
15621 - 15640 of 17958 Posts

· Registered
18,805 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all you wacky ultra conservatives enjoy your turkey dinner today.
View attachment 637854
Mounted a couple long range scopes on PR's and then had a glorious Thanksgiving in the spirit of old recipes and too much of everything. Italian Firearms not in the mix, but the Loon's elected to keep their opinions to themselves. Wise move as my patience meter has been broken...

· Registered
12,369 Posts
Mounted a couple long range scopes on PR's and then had a glorious Thanksgiving in the spirit of old recipes and too much of everything. Italian Firearms not in the mix, but the Loon's elected to keep their opinions to themselves. Wise move as my patience meter has been broken...
A broken patience meter oh my! I think they are available on Amazon. Gauge Speedometer Motor vehicle Measuring instrument Font

· Registered
18,805 Posts
Why the Unvaccinated Are Concerned About Close Contact With COVID-19 Vaccinated

Fertig et al, have shown mRNA is circulatory in blood for at least two weeks with no reduction in concentration out to that time point.[iv] Likewise, Hanna et al, have found mRNA within breast milk.[v] Less data exist on Spike protein shedding but it is not a far stretch to understand this is well within the realm of reality.

The pivotal questions are:

1) for how long is a recently vaccinated person at risk to shed on to others?
2) can shed mRNA be taken up by the recipient and begin to produce Spike protein just like vaccination?
3) can shed Spike protein cause disease as it does in the vaccinated (e.g. myocarditis, blood clots, etc.)?

In a just and normal world this insidious poison would be banned instead of mandated.
Put them in Concentration Camps as they were preparing to do to us…. No jobs, no social intetactions, no school as these germ spewing fools that are contaminating the World with their Fauci Flu shedding variants.

· Registered
18,805 Posts
Ah another enabled Fuk-up (apparently some Trans deviation this time) is off his meds or still on his psychotropic victim-hood and thus… Oh no, can't use the demon known as straight white male on this one (still on psychotropics).

The suspect’s court appearance comes shortly after his lawyers said he identified as “nonbinary” and uses “they/them” pronouns and will be addressed as “Mx. Aldrich” in court filings.

The title “Mx” is often used by people who are transgender to avoid specifying their gender.

· Registered
7,114 Posts

· Registered
18,805 Posts
They actually said this! Can't make this kind of thing up folks!

Boo... :devilish:

The truth is the Doctors and Scientists on our side of the debate not only know the science and proper treatments, they invented the science. The Vaxxer Fanatics, not so much, but they do have the Microphone and thus the fear of the Cult of Compliance.

Horse De-wormer anyone... Have many hundreds of thousands "died" due to that tid-bit of BS from Fauci ?

Cartoon Organism Art Font Water

· Super Moderator
27,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,633 ·
Ah another enabled Fuk-up is off his meds or still on his psychotropic victimhood and thus…

The suspect’s court appearance comes shortly after his lawyers said he identified as “nonbinary” and uses “they/them” pronouns and will be addressed as “Mx. Aldrich” in court filings.

The title “Mx” is often used by people who are transgender to avoid specifying their gender.

They should have stomped him into a blood puddle.

· Super Moderator
27,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,634 ·

· Registered
18,805 Posts

· Super Moderator
27,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,636 ·

· Registered
2,677 Posts
This is one everyone should watch.

well, that was so uplifting and reassuring. sotra make ya wanna go out and jump for joy ! make shout happy thanksgiving! that video was the anti thanksgiving video!

· Registered
18,805 Posts
Here ya go Vaxxer Fanatics, the tin hat nano-tech you denied...

A recent preprint study has shed light on why adverse events have been observed following a COVID-19 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccination. The study, led by researchers from Thomas Jefferson University, found that the lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) used to transport mRNA in COVID-19 vaccines could “inhibit” and “alter” immune responses in mice.

LNPs are shells of lipids that envelope mRNA to prevent degradation and detection by our body’s immune system. LNPs are not mRNA, simply an envelope to transport the mRNA cargo. Both the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines use LNPs to deliver mRNA spike protein sequences into human cells. Once human cells received the mRNA sequences, the cells will then manufacture spike proteins, triggering an immune response.

It was originally intended that the LNPs discreetly deliver mRNA sequences into the cells to produce spike proteins, and in doing so, form immunity against the COVID-19 virus. However, many studies in mice have since found that the LNPs, claimed to be non-toxic and safe, are actually highly inflammatory. These nanoparticles are highly durable and can last for 20 to 30 days in the body. While they persist in the body, it is likely they will continue to activate the immune system, leading to immune exhaustion and non-responsiveness.

15621 - 15640 of 17958 Posts