VOG Forum banner
15,601 - 15,620 of 25,074 Posts
:nuts: oh, so you weren't being sarcastic. I guess that was another one of those weak digs.
Actually if being sarcastic would upset you I wish I was. No, I really believe you would stop in to look at an active crime scene and walk into the blood while eating a corndog.

Reactions: MoRider
Discussion starter · #15,602 ·
Actually if being sarcastic would upset you I wish I was. No, I really believe you would stop in to look at an active crime scene and walk into the blood while eating a corndog.
Not upset at all......and it's called "checking by."

Discussion starter · #15,607 ·
Please explain "Checking by" for everybody. I really want to know. How many officers check by?
Officers check by with each other all the time. Many calls require a primary and secondary unit and then dispatch will ask additional units to check by at times. Things like bars, large groups, multiple suspects, multiple locations. That's what I was doing on that scene. It was pretty much contained but the primary officer could use a hand keeping people back and figuring things out. That's why I got to show up eating corn dogs.

And when I say the floor was covered in blood I mean from wall to wall. That's why I had to walk in it. It wasn't by choice it was lack of options. Those guys bled everywhere while fighting and rolling around the apartment. It was nuts. You could smell the blood from outside the door.

So if you see an officer on a traffic stop and another unit behind him. That second unit is probably just checking by. He was close or driving by so he stopped just in case. This happened regularly.

Officers check by with each other all the time. Many calls require a primary and secondary unit and then dispatch will ask additional units to check by at times. Things like bars, large groups, multiple suspects, multiple locations. That's what I was doing on that scene. It was pretty much contained but the primary officer could use a hand keeping people back and figuring things out. That's why I got to show up eating corn dogs.

And when I say the floor was covered in blood I mean from wall to wall. That's why I had to walk in it. It wasn't by choice it was lack of options. Those guys bled everywhere while fighting and rolling around the apartment. It was nuts. You could smell the blood from outside the door.

So if you see an officer on a traffic stop and another unit behind him. That second unit is probably just checking by. He was close or driving by so he stopped just in case. This happened regularly.
I still don't know why you had to walk in all the blood. Walking in the blood would be original officers, paramedics then seal it off. Whatever, I believe you walked in the blood. Checking by is not a Yankee term, I never heard of it. Checking on or checking with I have heard of. Like check on a unit on a stop or call or check with a scene detective or supervisor for an update of what patrol needs to canvas. Assuming you had dead people. Also assuming the guy asleep behind Home Depot or wherever had his machete and was covered in blood.

Discussion starter · #15,609 ·
I still don't know why you had to walk in all the blood. Walking in the blood would be original officers, paramedics then seal it off. Whatever, I believe you walked in the blood. Checking by is not a Yankee term, I never heard of it. Checking on or checking with I have heard of. Like check on a unit on a stop or call or check with a scene detective or supervisor for an update of what patrol needs to canvas. Assuming you had dead people. Also assuming the guy asleep behind Home Depot or wherever had his machete and was covered in blood.
Nobody died. They just all had cuts so they made a mess.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope all you wacky ultra conservatives enjoy your turkey dinner today.
View attachment 637854

The far left is thankful that they aggravated the far right all year and may not have to pay back loans they signed for. And they get to be thankful for silly words like micro aggressions. The far right is thankful they still have their guns and have the far left to blame for everything bad in the world.

The middle yesterday, today, and tomorrow still have to live with the far fringes. Hmm, Chinese food with Ralphie seems appropriate. :LOL:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Idiot biden and all gun control cultists belong in a nice quiet insane asylum for the rest of their natural lives. Only someone who is fully insane would believe taking small firearms from law abiding people would do anything to stop gun violence anywhere in the USA. No, their goal is to confiscate all guns so we the people are helpless against this tyrannical corrupt communist government.

Why the Unvaccinated Are Concerned About Close Contact With COVID-19 Vaccinated

Fertig et al, have shown mRNA is circulatory in blood for at least two weeks with no reduction in concentration out to that time point.[iv] Likewise, Hanna et al, have found mRNA within breast milk.[v] Less data exist on Spike protein shedding but it is not a far stretch to understand this is well within the realm of reality.

The pivotal questions are:

1) for how long is a recently vaccinated person at risk to shed on to others?
2) can shed mRNA be taken up by the recipient and begin to produce Spike protein just like vaccination?
3) can shed Spike protein cause disease as it does in the vaccinated (e.g. myocarditis, blood clots, etc.)?

In a just and normal world this insidious poison would be banned instead of mandated.

15,601 - 15,620 of 25,074 Posts