VOG Forum banner
15581 - 15600 of 16083 Posts

· Registered
18,508 Posts
The arrogance over their ignorance is something from a group that can't accurately predict weather beyond three days. And by the Hurricane predictions and claims that have proven false, (by the storm experts) they are getting worse despite the advanced tech. Garbage in still means garbage out...

Cartoon Organism Gesture Sky Font
Cartoon Jaw Organism Gesture Sharing

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,582 ·
I guess mandatory background check and registration is out of the question as it relates to knifes.

Have quite a few war stories about homicide by blade. Damn they were messy scenes. Caught most and amazing the things people believe...
I arrived to a scene once where four Mexican guys were playing cards and drinking. Somebody was accused of cheating and beer bottles were broken on heads. Then one of them grabbed a machete and went to work. The entire apartment floor was covered in blood. I was only checking by and had just got some corn dogs from Sonic because I hadn't been able to eat that shift. Those days are great. I showed up eating a dog and getting some looks while standing in all the blood. All it did was remind me I needed ketchup. :crackup:

Found the machete man passed out in the ditch near by.

· Registered
1,152 Posts
The arrogance over their ignorance is something from a group that can't accurately predict weather beyond three days. And by the Hurricane predictions and claims that have proven false, (by the storm experts) they are getting worse despite the advanced tech. Garbage in still means garbage out...

View attachment 637829 View attachment 637830
The real goal not recognized by the minions is that this has always been about concentrating wealth upwards to the Elites and International Bankers.

· Registered
7,004 Posts
It seems like every working person in every field imaginable is demanding more and more pay above and beyond the normal pay grade raises. Ok, sure, here's your 30% raise. Oh crap, I just got a nice raise and now my cost of living just went sky high. I'm never gonna get ahead. This job sucks!

· Registered
6,505 Posts
This is one everyone should watch.

· Registered
18,508 Posts
I arrived to a scene once where four Mexican guys were playing cards and drinking. Somebody was accused of cheating and beer bottles were broken on heads. Then one of them grabbed a machete and went to work. The entire apartment floor was covered in blood. I was only checking by and had just got some corn dogs from Sonic because I hadn't been able to eat that shift. Those days are great. I showed up eating a dog and getting some looks while standing in all the blood. All it did was remind me I needed ketchup. :crackup:

Okay, time to tell a war story as well. We had migrate workers on an annual basis for various crops and it was cabbage which requires an extremely sharp knife to separate the head from the stalk. It has a curved blade.

The Migrate Worker at the time and maybe now is an interesting study of what becomes of those in Society that end up nomads with no home and drift making enough to pay for just living. Small things to us are everything to them as they hide in the seams.

Enough Louie type feelings and back to law and order. Apparently one worker owed another literally fifty cents and refused to pay. The one owed, took out a cabbage knife and literary gutted the other, killing him.

The scary part was being the new guy, I was to transport the Baddie to the Jail. I asked if he had been searched, of which was confirmed by one of my training officers, so off I went. As I pull up to the Jail, an object comes over the cage and lands in the seat next to me.

Yep the murder weapon, as the Baddie says, "I think they are looking for this..." Lesson learned.

· Registered
12,141 Posts
I guess mandatory background check and registration is out of the question as it relates to knifes.

Have quite a few war stories about homicide by blade. Damn they were messy scenes. Caught most and amazing the things people believe...
Or the police have lots of thoughts on it and are not releasing scene or case facts looking for somebody to slip up.

Its kind of head shaking, when we know fist, hands, feet, knives handguns beat semi-automatic rifles in murder events. Everybody knows it's not about the method, its about the efficiency.

Five dead and twenty five injured in probably less time at Q nightclub. Thank goodness a retired army guy got a handle on it quickly. 25% more death and 600% more injury in less time. It is the efficiency the mass killers want.

Murderers want to get away with it. Mass shooters generally don't care and expect to not get away with it but become famous for a few moments in time.

· Registered
12,141 Posts

Stopping by a crime scene and standing in the blood. I believe that one, no argument at all from me.

• Agree
Reactions: lou8700

· Registered
1,622 Posts
It was only a few years ago that only Republican RINOS were pushing this kind of BS. Now, bought and paid for Democrats are pushing the same BS undermining our highly skilled workforce.

· Registered
12,141 Posts
It was only a few years ago that only Republican RINOS were pushing this kind of BS. Now, bought and paid for Democrats are pushing the same BS undermining our highly skilled workforce.

Probably because they are as well or better educated and will work harder for less. Very similar to automation to eliminate employees. If you have to have a body have the cheapest one you can buy that will work harder. Then eventually replace that person with automation/computerization.

I wonder what happened to all of the Secretaries and Steno pool workers? Bank tellers are another occupation cut down to a fraction of what we used to have. Now I stick a bunch of cash in a slot or a check and my deposit is done. Notice the self checkout areas that used to have people standing there.

Yet, our unemployment level is low. Uber, Grubhub, where did they all go?

· Registered
4,339 Posts
MAP's or Minor Attracted Person is the new democratic left's moniker.
It sounds better than pedophile. All major news outlets are using that term instead of pedophile.
You know what happens to pedophiles in prison? They get taken out. Even prisoners know this is wrong!
Even pedophiles are beneath the morals of the criminal element. Think about that.

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,596 ·
Oh lordy! Whatever will I do! The guy that lies about having a motorcycle doesn't believe my police story. Oh noooooo!!! :yikes:

You think if you stayed more fit you could still be riding?

Go ahead and respond. Trolling session in 3.....2......1......

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,597 ·
MAP's or Minor Attracted Person is the new democratic left's moniker.
It sounds better than pedophile. All major news outlets are using that term instead of pedophile.
You know what happens to pedophiles in prison? They get taken out. Even prisoners know this is wrong!
Even pedophiles are beneath the morals of the criminal element. Think about that.
Yep, they are trying to normalize it so the world accepts them. Liberal are very sick.

· Registered
12,141 Posts
Oh lordy! Whatever will I do! The guy that lies about having a motorcycle doesn't believe my police story. Oh noooooo!!! :yikes:

You think if you stayed more fit you could still be riding?

Go ahead and respond. Trolling session in 3.....2......1......
I said I do believe that.

· Registered
12,141 Posts
15581 - 15600 of 16083 Posts