VOG Forum banner

Politics 2.0

357242 16082
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.
15561 - 15580 of 16083 Posts

· Registered
1,622 Posts
Epoch never fails to disappoint. This was a city council election involving 31 votes.

Did the memory card only hold city election votes?
Did the memory card hold any or all county election results?
Did the memory card hold any or all statewide election votes?
Did the data on the memory card change the counts on other ballots?

They don't ask, they don't care, they don't want the real answers. If I thought of those questions in about 5 seconds nobody else wondered?

I wonder if somebody really found a card or made a new one.

One memory card could hold millions of votes. Why take the chance and use them is the bigger question. Average
Americans want votes counted by hand and are willing to do it, but those that want to cheat and manipulate on both sides of the isle don't want that to happen or even be discussed.

· Registered
1,622 Posts
If you're deep into Crypto currency you might want to cash out if you can.

A buddy of mine who was number 2 on the seniority list at American Airlines took me to an investment party at a golf club in Ft. Worth one time. The group had a name something like American Gold Eagle. They were selling gold coins for about four times the value of gold on the open market. Of course, their coins were going to be collectable and some other Bla, Bla, Bla, BS. I was supposed to buys some coins then turn around and sell more coins and get huge returns and the people above me would all get a cut of my sells of course. It didn’t take long for me to figure out I was invited to a pyramid/ponzi scheme. After about 20 minutes of listening to the BS I stood up and announced that if I was going to be involved in a pyramid scheme that I wanted to be at the top of the pyramid. I stated that we in the room should be at the top of the pyramid and cut off all those above us.
You could have heard a pin drop. It seemed like the dead silence would not end and if the scowling stares could have whooped my ass, I would have been beat down by the mob. My buddy quickly announced we had to go. Needless to say, he was pretty pissed but after a few weeks he realized I was correct, and he thanked me for pointing out the obvious.
I have thought from the beginning that the Bit Coin fad was nothing more than a ponzi scheme of sorts. They are like a piece of art IMO. Paper, paint, and a many of hours of work. Not worth much realistically but worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

· Registered
6,505 Posts
A buddy of mine who was number 2 on the seniority list at American Airlines took me to an investment party at a golf club in Ft. Worth one time. The group had a name something like American Gold Eagle. They were selling gold coins for about four times the value of gold on the open market. Of course, their coins were going to be collectable and some other Bla, Bla, Bla, BS. I was supposed to buys some coins then turn around and sell more coins and get huge returns and the people above me would all get a cut of my sells of course. It didn’t take long for me to figure out I was invited to a pyramid/ponzi scheme. After about 20 minutes of listening to the BS I stood up and announced that if I was going to be involved in a pyramid scheme that I wanted to be at the top of the pyramid. I stated that we in the room should be at the top of the pyramid and cut off all those above us.
You could have heard a pin drop. It seemed like the dead silence would not end and if the scowling stares could have whooped my ass, I would have been beat down by the mob. My buddy quickly announced we had to go. Needless to say, he was pretty pissed but after a few weeks he realized I was correct, and he thanked me for pointing out the obvious.
I have thought from the beginning that the Bit Coin fad was nothing more than a ponzi scheme of sorts. They are like a piece of art IMO. Paper, paint, and a many of hours of work. Not worth much realistically but worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
Great story and right on the "money".

· Registered
12,141 Posts
One memory card could hold millions of votes. Why take the chance and use them is the bigger question. Average
Americans want votes counted by hand and are willing to do it, but those that want to cheat and manipulate on both sides of the isle don't want that to happen or even be discussed.
It took over a month for Arizona to recount just the Presential election not down ballot. I read that hand counting causes about a 2% error rate. That full race count would be 3 months later in California and Texas. So if the race is within a few % then they would need a recount. Another month to count the presidential race again. Before we had computers counting we also had much smaller populations.

2020 we had 150 million presidential votes alone without down ballot. I figure several months latter we would get the total count. Then you get into the marks on the paper discussions on all ballots not just mail in ballots. What a nightmare.

• Informative
Reactions: lou8700

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,570 ·
A nice example of how a knife is such a beautiful weapon for a criminal. Unless you leave the knife you leave very little evidence.

This is a strange one. Maybe a jealous want to be lover of one of the girls? If it was one killed I would say it could be a girl but with multiple killed I don't think that is the case. I would also guess it is personal but with the world we live in now days probably just as good odds it is a crazy.

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,571 ·
  • Informative
Reactions: Deltaflash and BBob

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Maybe a jealous want to be lover of one of the girls?
Well it's 1 guy and 3 girls. He could've been in a love affair with all 3 girls which would make for a very jealous person.

The killer could've been a paid Democrat sent to shoot his victims but wasn't smart enough to figure out how to use the gun so he killed them with a knife instead.

I'm sure I'm gonna ruffle someone's feathers with that comment.

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15,574 ·
Well it's 1 guy and 3 girls. He could've been in a love affair with all 3 girls which would make for a very jealous person.

The killer could've been a paid Democrat sent to shoot his victims but wasn't smart enough to figure out how to use the gun so he killed them with a knife instead.

I'm sure I'm gonna ruffle someone's feathers with that comment.
Ruffled features is a nice freedom to have. People do not understand how great it is to have the right to be offended.

Being college kids where they were I don't think we are looking at a polymerous situation.

Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Registered
6,505 Posts
Breaking Bee News:

Also; when you see it....
Purple Pink Violet Font Happy

· Registered
12,141 Posts

· Registered
18,508 Posts
A nice example of how a knife is such a beautiful weapon for a criminal. Unless you leave the knife you leave very little evidence.

This is a strange one. Maybe a jealous want to be lover of one of the girls? If it was one killed I would say it could be a girl but with multiple killed I don't think that is the case. I would also guess it is personal but with the world we live in now days probably just as good odds it is a crazy.

I guess mandatory background check and registration is out of the question as it relates to knifes.

Have quite a few war stories about homicide by blade. Damn they were messy scenes. Caught most and amazing the things people believe...

15561 - 15580 of 16083 Posts