VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1022 Posts

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Didn't take long,
They might need these new definitions to avoid prosecution for funding and illegally developing humanized GOF viruses. I actually don't think anyone will ever be prosecuted although I do think there are a few congressmen and senators that are contemplating taking some kind of action.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
They won't even fire the financier of the Fauci Flu, who lied and covered the Origin and I knew that back in Feb 2020 from available information, then censored. How many hundreds of thousands died thinking it came from Bat-Soup? The CDC, FDA, NIH, WHO all lied and covered and knew all the time as it has become a political tool...
What concerns me most is that it only cost Millions to develop this weapon and the profits to control it will be in the Billions if not Trillions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Not sure about that as NBC will have a new show:

Quack would imply he doesn't know what he is doing IMO, I believe he knows exactly what he is doing and what he and his organization have done. He and his group knew from day one where this virus originated. They/We were helping to fund research on this exact virus at Wuhan only blocks from where it originated. He has covered up and lied to everyone and continues to do so IMO. Who knows how long this plague/virus will be on this planet. Could be for decades. It has already killed millions. There was a good reason GOF research in human viruses was illegal and these bastards change or accept a different definition then continue the research. This is not quackery it is PURE EVIL GENIUS.
He is far worse than a QUACK

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Another lie. Joe Biden is not negotiating with these families. They are law suits against this country in active status in the courts. The President doesn't negotiate law suits DOJ does. And the tort, meaning the wrong, was committed by Donald Trump in his term in office by his Homeland Security, monitored by his DOJ. Within a few months he was driven to announce it be stopped. Why? because it was inhumane treatment and they knew they were in trouble for it.

The report is garbage. Show us all a video of Joe Biden talking about settlements. Somebody at DOJ may be talking about settlements because verdicts could be way higher than that. Not the White House, not Biden.

Please back up what you post. Or take what cannot be established down.

Biden is a mess all by himself, why post lies about him?
Thanks for your insight on the DOJ,

I am not sure how civil cases work but couldn't the DOJ play stall ball and delay this for years and do you think there is a jury out there that would vote in favor of the illeagles. (Not sure how that works) Many have said they have no standing because they broke the law enterring the country.

· Registered
1,704 Posts

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Nice map. Did you make it yourself?
There are more people in Democratic counties than in Republican. If you were just looking at death count, shouldn't it always be higher in areas of higher population?
It's nice to hear what you believe but if you don't have data to back it up. It's just your belief.
The map was made by Karim Douieb who owns a data visualization company called JetPak. It is a 2020 election map.

You over estimate my computer skills. LOL

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Been seeing clips on shortages in the stores but our store shelfs are full and my brother says theirs are full in Ohio and my cousin says theirs are full in Missouri, so I thought it was propaganda for the most part.

Are yours low in Utah? Blowndodge

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Walmart was low on spray paint yesterday in Texas but did get the rattle can I needed. They said the truck was running behind. Full of groceries, clothes, toys for Christmas, lights, decorations, electronics.
I don't know what is driving the empty shelf narrative but it is being pushed pretty hard, but when people like you and I and almost everyone we know sees full shelfs, you have to scratch your head and ponder. Just another day of propaganda.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
I sure hope they don't start talking about toilet paper shortages again. All the opportunist Trumpers will be down at Walmart buying up everything so they can sell it to their neighbors for ten fold.
Not me Lou, I am keeping mine. I will let you borrow a roll if you make it out to Yosemite one of these days. On second thought I will let you keep it, I definitely don't want it back. LOL

Toilet paper Paper towel Gesture Paper towel holder Tissue paper

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Yes! It allows me to make fun of you and you are completely unaware!

This is more propaganda for the right. Just another thing to Blame on Biden. I have seen a lot of ships off the coast from Long Beach. The story is trump gave out so much money last year that people couldn't spend on travel or stuff, our current system can't keep up with demand now that things have opened up. That, coupled with a shortage of truck drivers is the back story, is my understanding.
I don't see this as a left/right thing. I think Lou is spot on and it is the new Covid/marketing tool. Scare everyone to run out and buy before it is all gone.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
The only difference is that the the Loon Representatives actually condone and encourage "real violence" on the street. Especially last year with over a dozen killed and hang outside Courtrooms demanding more violence if they don't get their verdict for the Jury to hear...

Not to mention posting of dozens concerning the Mean Orange Man, but what the Hell the Double Think and Double Standards are SOP for the Dems. Funny the outrage when they get a dose of their own medicine...
Appears to be a disturbing and disgusting political move. Allow murder, riots, and violence to go unchecked the year before the national election in order to cause chaos in the streets in order to sway an election.

Brilliant but disgusting.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Those ships contain niknak BS from China, No one cares except for WalMart. Our food supplies are in house and in check.

WalMart wants the port workers to work faster so WalMarts Christmas earnings will be bigger.

For those who speculate that the Supply Chain issues are a hoax:
A record 111 container ships are floating off California's busiest ports, despite Biden's 24/7 schedule and looming fines

I have seen them. (That's another personal account @VicVisionBulldog )

It surprises me what you guys believe or disbelieve. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Is it useless though?
View attachment 587949
The fact that the unvaccinated are represented with a red line and the vaccinated with a blue one is purely coincidental. You argument was cases, not deaths, right? I wonder what is the impact on our economy from all those folks off from work? Remember when Republicans cared about that stuff?
This study suggests just the opposite.

Although it does say if you have had the virus and also get the vaccine you will have a much higher immunity.

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine-but vaccination remains vital

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...emains-vital&usg=AOvVaw1sfE20ZrgrvidelW0uiYCg

1 - 20 of 1022 Posts