VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Federal taxes definitely put a big dent in my paychecks. It would be nice if EVERYONE had to pay the same percentage on their income. Not some kind of made up bracket.

No taxes would be ideal but that will never happen. How about EVERYONE pay 10% (just a made up number) across the board. Also stop using those taxes to support those who don't want to work. No more tax returns either. I get maybe 10% back of what I pay into the system. Why should someone that decided to have 3 children benefit from a tax return? They didn't have to have children.

Oh what about property tax? I've always had a problem paying for school taxes. I don't have kids so I shouldn't have to pay that school tax. All those parents that decide to rent benefit from me trying to better my life (owning a home). So those parents that rent get free education for their kids (not a problem) but they aren't contributing to the public school system (not directly). Then they get more of a tax break from the federal government.

Being a single person with no kids should reward some kind of a benefit. Instead I'm forced to give my hard earned money to everyone else.
The original constitution allowed for no direct tax on the individual citizens, instead it was to be apportioned by the states. Much of the early revenue to the Federal Government came from of course liquor or alcohol taxes and tariffs on imported goods. The foreign international banks ( Rothchilds, etc. ) for decades tried to make inroads to control our currency. Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson both snuffed them down. Then it all changed in 1913 from the Federal Reserve Acts that were hatched back in I believe 1910 on Jekyll Island, GA ,through the Rothchilds agents like J P Morgan. Jeepers I knew this stuff inside out back in the 1990s and it is elaborate the way they got enough congress representatives and Senators to go along, and then the states to ratify the 16th amendment. I suppose they initially went along as it only affected the wealthy of the time and who could be against that - right. As time went along now how do you get the masses to pay. INFLATION. And how to you get them to pay, take it directly out of their employment checks.

A great read of all this is the book The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by author Eustace Mullins who spent ( by the 90s ) about 40 years researching this and those involved. Also The Creature From Jekyll Island. I read Mullins book and heard him interviewed numerous times back in the 1990s by Chuck Harder who had a syndicated radio program 3 hour/day called For The People. It made my blood boil.

· Registered
1,198 Posts

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Excellent and well thought out response @jwfuchs1. Sadly, facts, logic and common sense have little to no effect on those who have convinced themselves they're correct and anyone who doesn't go along with them is wrong. The real worry are the intentionally ignorant people who continue to follow government and the legacy media's verified lies no matter what. They refuse to listen to reality or see it for themselves. Count me in the percentage who don't trust the government or the teleprompter readers to accurately report the day, date or the time without verification. The percentage of American sheeple who voluntarily rush to transform themselves from a citizen to a subject are the biggest problem. I call them intentionally ignorant because that's what they tend to be.

Seriously, @jwfuchs1 well done, well done indeed.
Those who give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety. ( Benjamin Franklin )

He who gives up his/her freedom for safety will obtain neither liberty or safety. Paraphrase ( Thomas Jefferson )

I gave my son Charles my first name, 4th in this family line, and Thomas Jefferson as his middle name.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Did Madonna mean it when she said she's thought about blowing up the White House?

What about Depp menacingly asking when the last time an actor killed a sitting President?

How bout Griffen holding up a prop symbolizing Trump's severed head?

View attachment 588339

So yeah, the little fake gallows was a prop and nothing more. It appears the top rail is only attached on one side so that, the size, the rope, and the missing features tells me it's a prop. Plus if you want to hang someone there are many easier ways to do it. Why bring that thing to do a job a tree branch can? Much easier and less incriminating with evidence.
May have stolen that noose from a Nascar garage

· Registered
1,198 Posts
I have heard efficacy as low as 3 percent, but I do not know. I do know for a crowd that is scaring the hell out of a lot of people, especially the young, about the evils of CO2, they have no problem insisting everyone, whether vaccinated or not, must wear a CO2 collector and enhancer. It seems the football and sporting stadiums and concerts crowds did not get this memo, but I digress. Last late in the month, May I had to see my doctor about this god-awful rash that had developed on my forehead, arms, sides and abdomen. I attributed it to my Moderna shots in March and April and my bodies response to it, especially after the same condition happened again in mid July and then again in mid August. My doctor finally concurred with my diagnosis in August and all 3 times an 11 day Prednisone treatment worked. Back to May. I wore my cloth mask in the waiting room entry and again in the room waiting for the doctor for 20 to 25 minutes. First item they check is my oxygen level which had me worried as it was 95 and I am always 98 or 99. What the heck is going on?. Now forward to 1 week later when seeing my ortho/spine doctor. No one in waiting area and I do not wear the mask at any point until the doctor's assistant takes initial stats. My oxygen is 99. Therefore with deductive reasoning it is quite safe to assume, for me, that wearing a mask will draw down your oxygen saturation which can not be a good thing.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Dr. Robert Malone: Alternative Treatments 'Withdrawn for Political Reasons'

IMO Dr. Malone is one of the most informative Vaccine experts out there.

There are many of his videos out there. You may have to go to Rumble or Gab to see them.
Dr. Robert Malone: Alternative Treatments 'Withdrawn for Political Reasons'

IMO Dr. Malone is one of the most informative Vaccine experts out there.

There are many of his videos out there. You may have to go to Rumble or Gab to see them.
My wife (vaccinated ) Icu nurse of 20 plus years tested positive almost 3 weeks ago after cold and respiratory symptoms. I had had the head cold symtoms the day before but tested negative. Same has happened to a lot of nurse's in her new 3 years ago specialized classified dept. have had, and all vaccinated. My wife was treated immediately with deximethizone That Dr. Malone talked about and then the next day mRNA infusion that Dr. Malone talks about. Mild symptoms there after and back to work less than 2 weeks later and could have gone back sooner. Talked to my neighbor yesterday, 1 month ago the EMS came to take him to the hospital and went on 6 liters of oxygen, oxygen sats went down to the 70s. Came home 3 days later and with an oxygen tank. I said you were home for a week before going to hospital. He said they called his Doctor and Dr. said just go on Mucinex. The guy came very close to death and now 5 weeks and still at home and can only walk 1/2 mile per day. My wife talks to his wife daily and offers advice. I have been vaccinated since early spring and worried about me coming down with it being in the same house. We took precautions to stay more than 6 feet apart and alcohol wipes and always washing or sanitizing hands. I have been a vitamin and supplement junkie since 1989. I tripled my daily dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 ( and went outdoors a lot ) and zinc.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
I blame both sides of the isle for this..

I told a lot of people last year that this was going to happen and it was a certainty. But then again I have a minor in Economics and my teachers and economic dept. head, Dr. Dale Haywood were of the noble prize recipient Milton Friedman and Ludwig von Mises school. This has always been the lesson of history.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Where I come from, you were taught to protect your property with a gun. I hear that CVS and Walgreens has been closing stores like crazy in California, because of this nonsense. Nancey Pelosci must be proud...

'Walgreens fed my family': inside the San Francisco stores closing over 'retail theft' | San Francisco | The Guardian
I heard a report last night, I do not know if true, that Pelosci is moving to Naples, Fl. Maybe it will be a second home. Much safer in Naples.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
In case you forgot the liberal coverup

Sharyl Attkisson left CBS years ago because of all the research she would do would be spiked from higher up and there have been others as well, Bernie Goldman comes to mind. Is it not interesting and telling that right now there is little coverage by the modern Pravda of the Maxwell trial.? One would think this should be of high interest. It was around circa 1980 that it became evident to me of the bias of the main news stations. At first it was not what they were going with, but what they were not going with. And it progressed over the years to now where they are unwatchable and have been for me for decades.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
The first thing is the only thing that tied Trump to Putin was the dossier paid for by Hillary that we know was junk, the information we have linking Biden to China comes from his sons laptop and his actions in Ukraine, and his actions towards China proves all of the above…. too bad we have corrupt media that won't expose the reality!
Bejing Biden or China Joe. They own the Biden family and funneled millions of dollars to them with Mr. Big getting his customary 10 to 20 percent. Some of the foreign deals on Hunter's laptop exposes his anger for his dad getting up to 50 percent of some of the deals. Also Burisma of the Ukraine putting Hunter on Board at close to 80k per month. This was during or after the famous speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, by Joe, on how he got the Ukranian government to fire their head investigator ( may have their Attorney General ). He was investigating the corruption of Burisma. Joe told the negotiators that his plane leaves in 6 hours and if the AG was not gone by then, the 1 Billion of U S aid would be pulled. Of course the AG was fired, Ukraine got the billion and case into Burisma was closed and Hunter got his 80k per month and may still be getting it.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
If you know anyone considering the experimental mRNA injection or even getting a booster to add more of this experimental brew of unknown chemicals into their body; have them watch this informative video. It will help them make an informed decision.

IF PEOPLE GET JABBED AFTER WATCHING THIS THEY ARE BEYOND SAVING
Will not be any booster for me after my multiple allergic side effects that I did send to a survey. I will just not get close to any one and continue washing hands many time per day which was the original advice.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Just goes to show how closed minded some of you Moroons are. The path forward is a global society. You keep focusing on migrants and Islamic militants being played like chess pieces and real threats like China and Russia will blow you out of the water.
Near as I can tell the Moroons is a highly negative derogatory term for the moors who had control of the Iberian Peninsula during medieval times. They much preferred according to George Costanza to be called the Moops. They too envisioned a global society as espoused by their prophet. Either convert you infidel or face the sword.

· Registered
1,198 Posts
So you must agree with all the recent court decisions regarding the fraudulent election as well as those involving Ex Presidents right to privilege?
What does the courts not looking at claimed fraud have to do with the Rittenhouse, Aubery, and Smollet trials? I have told my wife and fellow riders in our group back in Nov and Dec last year the courts would not look at them as there is no mechanism for them to do so, ( thus no standing ) and certainly not in the Constitution that I am aware of. My friends were influenced by a lot of internet personalities and religious folks that the courts were going to overturn the election, and I told them it would never happen. On the other hand, I am 100 percent convinced of massive fraud in this election and told folks back late last summer when the Governors and Sec. of State, and various agencies made election rule changes that they do not have the constitutional approval to due. The constitution provides for state and only state legislators to do this.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts