VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 2543 Posts

· Registered
18,755 Posts
Doesn't bother me either way. I don't like mandates but if it was presented to me I'd accept it and not whine like a three year old. I'd either take the shot or look for other employment. Personally, I think the vaccine is better than nothing and will continue to get even better so I take it. I dont tell others if they should or shouldn't take it unless they ask my opinion. Then I tell them I would and why.
Have you researched the artificial vaccine and why it isn't one? The mandates are the fascist orders of a demented Leader based on nothing to do with science and at least your Governor sees them for what they are.

I too believe if you want a 160 day booster to your immune system, go right ahead. But realize it isn't going to give you immunity and that will have to occur naturally at this time. The lack of truth started from day one as the one advising is the one that started the Fauci Flu and his covering has killed millions...

Tens of thousands are losing their jobs as we speak because of illegal mandates and it isn't alright and never was. Please research the jabs and understand there are better solutions and the damage that has been done to the confidence of agencies is permanent. Politics was never supposed to be part of these former apolitical government functions.

Glad to see you aren't a Mandate Supporter, but the whine you hear takes more courage to stand for the right thing as some of those being fired have taken the jab, but refuse to have their privacy invaded... Especially when it is clear that it is for greed and a corrupt Party.

Once one gets the jab they do change and 35 to 40% don't support and this is about the rights of the Individual as the Jabs don't work in the long term and natural immunity is a better path...

Strange they can claim 68% support with posting the following which I see it as 54% and again have to question the accuracy or the methods of the survey, but probably close enough for the propaganda machine.

Vaccine requirements for federal government workers
Democrats
- 94% Independents - 49% Republicans -19%

· Registered
18,755 Posts
For those jumping up and down over having to get THE vaccine. If you are reading this, live in the USA, you've had several required/mandatory shots.

YOU SURVIVED ALL OF THEM.

Just get the damn shot and move on. Rest assured there will be something else to fight over after this coms down.

Heaven forbib we actually be one united under God !
From one that believes in the Vaccine and Fauci was his Hero...

· Registered
18,755 Posts
Good thing that in this economy they will be able to find a job easily. Construction, food industry, etc. etc. are in sore need of help. Be prepared to work hard for less pay and benefits though.
Not the answer as the bar is lowered to fill the ranks with sheep and that will lead to worse law enforcement as witnessed by the rise in crime. It is more than what directly surrounds you and your home as you find out...

As far as less pay, we already discussed I made far more in the Civilian world for less work and actually concluded once I removed training and other expenses to get me where they needed me, it was several hundred dollars an hour to do what I liked. Working in LE was 24/7/365 as my assignments only allowed me not to be call when on vacation and the Public paid me peanuts, but it was more than money. I turned down opportunities to serve, but you will never get that...

My Pension was your contract...

· Registered
18,755 Posts
You have a valid argument if all you care about is yourself. All the things you mentioned will only effect the health of an individual. A look back through history will show pandemics that killed over half of the population. Science and common sense has come a long way since those days where many of those diseases aren't even on the radar anymore. If nothing was done about covid and we just depended on herd immunity to get through it how many people is acceptable as a loss? The elderly the ones with compromised imunes the few totally healthy that for some reason it hits hard, ya screw em, toughen up man!
I am all about personal responsibility of things that an individual can control though. Ruin your liver drinking, lungs smoking, obesity related issues, brain by not wearing a helmet, etc etc, then yes, pay more for healthcare insurance to take care of yourself.
So you still believe what you have been told despite the facts showing otherwise. Amazing the inability to see the big picture as it is clear you have been lied to since Day 1...

Pfizer's Profits Surge on Soaring COVID-19 Vaccine Sales

· Registered
18,755 Posts
Fairfax county in Virginia, the larges block of democratic voter announced they they probably won't be able to finish the gubernatorial count tonight. Gee does this sound familiar? Probably trying to figure out how many votes they need apparently. This is ridiculous.
The U-Hauls are on the way, we can't complete means the Loons win once the fix is in...

Amazing never a problem before as Dominion will delete the adjudications....

· Registered
18,755 Posts
Nobody is suggesting for your wife to get the shot if she has health issues that would make it risky. Does she have a job that is mandating it? Im sure with a valid doctor's excuse the requirements would be lifted. I believe the requirement for the shots are lifted for everyone under the mandate as long regular testing is done. Again, I don't care if you get the shot or not. It's just a personal choice which has possible consequences.
Just can't be part of Society eh Mandate Boy...

· Registered
18,755 Posts
No I'm not offended people want a vaccine or even that they want me to. I'm just not into them trying to force it. Either by mandate or restrictions like entry to businesses.

You can get them all if you want. Collect them all. I read early that with both boosters you'll have up to six months of "protection."

Switching to abortion. Is six weeks the proper amount of time? I'm not sure but I think it's going in the right direction. I'm certainly not for terminations in the ninth month of pregnancy like I've seen some suggest being acceptable. Who was that one guy that said in radio just after the baby was born it could still be terminated? Yeah, that's murder.

Having a child is not supposed to cause harm or death, it brings the opposite.... But if the girl is in danger from the pregnancy I am all for her choice to abort. Was that stipulation not in they new law? I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Now if she misses the six week limit and had the baby nobody is making her keep it. But if I get the shot and have bad reactions I can't give them back or away because I don't want them.
Now, now we know Big Pharma likes the yield to be bigger as they mine a women's womb for spare parts for the J&J vaccine and research and since they lie so much the other vaccines...

Them Dead Baby Fetus parts are needed to save the Loon's and the furnish the Vaxxer Fanantics with their 160 day Boosters. Yes the J&J and similar have dead baby parts and the others lied about the use of fresh cells in the development of theirs, calling it a "Noble Lie" just like Fauci's... I Guess when they start making Baby Burgers they will justify that too!!!

To quote Gov DeSantis, "The job recovery begins when Fauci loses his!!!"

· Registered
18,755 Posts
what graph are you talking about do you have a link?

And the syphilis experiment on African American airman, is very well documented of course we never had admission of guilt just proof of guilty!

Tuskegee Study - Timeline - CDC - NCHHSTP
Maybe not the airmen as they were College Boys... But studies did happen as well as radiation experiments...

Just like on prisoners and did the same

Ethical Considerations for COVID-19 Vaccine Trials in Correctional Facilities

Now we are considered the ones for forced injections and still no list of side effects...

· Registered
18,755 Posts
Oh No, where can we go as these Super Spreaders are striking back without firing a "shot" and jabbing us where it hurts. Who is going to apply the Passport Mandates on these creatures of the night creeping around your house and through the Park?

Are they going to wear masks?

Elk Deer Natural material Organism Fawn

Wild deer are giving each other COVID-a lot - Popular Science

1 - 17 of 2543 Posts