VOG Forum banner

Politics 2.0

399041 17676
It was asked that we have a fresh start on politics and I thought it was a great idea. To start though I want to reiterate the goal is to remain free of name calling and personal attacks. I know we can do it.

So I will again say,

I want to be able to discuss anything and everything and have never felt the VOG should be just motorcycles. We are a motorcycle community sure, and being such we are a family with a common interest.... But not that sole interest. With that I do not believe we should only be allowed to talk bikes. Goodness, half our active members are about to park their bikes. What do they talk about? Bike covers? Boring!

So some of these other interests will be other shared like minded things and some not. I think we should be able to discuss whatever we want as a family no matter if we agree or disagree in a civilized manner.

Remember nobody is forced to participate or view threads they don't like. If you don't like a topic do not venture into the middle of it.

So with that if y'all want to continue in that way I need EVERYONE'S help.

• Stop the name calling.
  • Stop being rude.
  • No more references to sex acts with oneself or others.

I don't mean jokes and sarcasm. Not even dark humor. It's the mean name calling and overall rude behavior that we need to stop. No more personal attacks. That would make a huge difference and if we can do it give nobody a reason to shut anything down in the future.

I don't mind putting in the work here as I was here anyway, but it's certainly added to my plate. I'm happy to though because I enjoy this place. I think we can accomplish this but those that can't will be warned, then given a temporary ban, with a temporary or indefinite ban to follow.
1 - 20 of 1700 Posts

· Registered
12,333 Posts

· Registered
12,333 Posts
The U-Hauls are on the way, we can't complete means the Loons win once the fix is in...

Amazing never a problem before as Dominion will delete the adjudications....
You should be feeling kinda dumb right about now.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
I am not the only broken record. You kinda have to be though when the other side of the conversation is as well though.

I just find it ironic that I am supposed to care about people's health when others do not care about mine. What happens when I get the shot and die? It is not like I can say "I told you so." I will be dead and nobody buy my family will care.

I am not wanting anybody to be forced to get or not get a shot. That is a person's personal choice they need to make. Just because they choose to get it though does not mean they now should have any say in whether or not I do. This is all part of that one way street the country has been on for many years now.
Yours and mine State Government has mandated the girl that was raped even if her father abused her and she finds out she is pregnant more than 6 weeks can't get an abortion. Look for some in that position and follow them. You may be able to sue and pick up 10 grand from them in court if they are planning an abortion.

And you are offended about a vaccine? How bout the girls body and the girls choice? The victim of a serious felony abuse of her body now she is abused further, forced to carry a forced pregnancy mandated by the government.

Your party voted for the above and your Governor signed it into law. But you don't like the way Democrats fight disease. Mississippi and Texas Legislatures to many are a disease.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
No I'm not offended people want a vaccine or even that they want me to. I'm just not into them trying to force it. Either by mandate or restrictions like entry to businesses.

You can get them all if you want. Collect them all. I read earlier that with both boosters you'll have up to six months of "protection."

Switching to abortion. Is six weeks the proper amount of time? I'm not sure but I think it's going in the right direction. I'm certainly not for terminations in the ninth month of pregnancy like I've seen some suggest being acceptable. Who was that one guy that said on radio just after the baby was born it could still be terminated? Yeah, that's murder.

Having a child is not supposed to cause harm or death, it brings the opposite.... But if the girl is in danger from the pregnancy I am all for her choice to abort. Was that stipulation not in they new law? I'm pretty sure it's in there.

Now if she misses the six week limit and had the baby nobody is making her keep it. But if I get the shot and have bad reactions I can't give them back or away because I don't want them.
But you are in favor of forcing a rape victim to carry the rapist's seed full term as the law is today in Texas if she passes 6 weeks. Something really easy to do with incest and a minor teenager when dad won't take her to get checked because he doesn't want to go to jail. Phycological trauma, leading to suicide, depression, child abuse, later. No, the law forgot to put that in. She and her parents and doctors would have to defend themselves against lawsuits by the general public in the Texas law.

Her body her choice right? I support your assertion that you should have a say. I support your boss has a right to require one. We live in an at will state.

Here is her risk, very low just like your vaccine risk. She didn't ask for it either. But at least in your case somebody didn't commit a felony sticking something in you. I think in her case you may be opposed to the cure for her condition. The cure being, get it out of her.

Nearly 700 women in the United States die each year due to pregnancy or childbirth - CNN

· Registered
12,333 Posts
I just read that not only is the $450,000 to illegals back on but the Biden admin has instructed the DOJ NOT to defend the US in litigation and just pay out the money. Tax payer money. It's suppose to happen quickly. The Trial Attorney Association, a major campaign supporter to the Biden campaign stands to make over $50 billion in legal fees.
On, off, its a civil litigation case. The President doesn't run that the DOJ does. They think they are gonna lose. 50 Billion! :badgrin: Okay.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
Here's Biden lying through his teeth just a couple of days ago. sounds like he was serious right? He knew the subject matter enough to repeat it

Another lie. Joe Biden is not negotiating with these families. They are law suits against this country in active status in the courts. The President doesn't negotiate law suits DOJ does. And the tort, meaning the wrong, was committed by Donald Trump in his term in office by his Homeland Security, monitored by his DOJ. Within a few months he was driven to announce it be stopped. Why? because it was inhumane treatment and they knew they were in trouble for it.

The report is garbage. Show us all a video of Joe Biden talking about settlements. Somebody at DOJ may be talking about settlements because verdicts could be way higher than that. Not the White House, not Biden.

Please back up what you post. Or take what cannot be established down.

Biden is a mess all by himself, why post lies about him?

· Registered
12,333 Posts
In her own words she agreed the information published was accurate, I believe a few people freaked out over a photo, but what's even worse is what was implied turns out to be very accurate for pedo Joe….

Ashley Biden" is trending on Twitter following the verification of her diary that National File published last year, which included various scandalous details regarding her life, including "not appropriate" showers she took with her father Joe as a child.
Are you saying Ashley Biden is posting on twitter about not appropriate showers?

· Registered
12,333 Posts
you're either misinformed or you're just being a parrot for the left wing, all the photos point back to the Obama years he created the cages, separated from families? Or separated from child traffickers how do you know unless you investigate?

When both you and your wife are arrested they take your children and put them in foster care until things can be sorted out… That's the law, they don't put the children in the cell with you that would absolutely be nuts!
Its a class action lawsuit in the Federal Court against the trump separations. It mostly hinges on deporting parents without their children keeping the kids in the US. It has nothing to do with the Obama years.

Its not about Biden under Obama its not about an investigation. Its about litigation. Again Joe Biden is not negotiating any settlements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...2bc50e-382a-11ec-9a5d-93a89c74e76d_story.html

· Registered
12,333 Posts
Thanks for your insight on the DOJ,

I am not sure how civil cases work but couldn't the DOJ play stall ball and delay this for years and do you think there is a jury out there that would vote in favor of the illeagles. (Not sure how that works) Many have said they have no standing because they broke the law enterring the country.
Yes they could play stall ball. But the trials will not be about immigration and the mothers/fathers. The trial will be about they lost some of the kids, they didn't track parents and kids together deporting parents without their kids etc. The children are free of negligence and immune from prosecution under the laws due to their ages. They have standing in our court for what we do or did to them. It has been suggested by many, we still have not found all the kids we took. Our records fail to identify their final locations.

Trust me, juries don't see little children as illegal anything. They see them as terrified little kids that want their mom and don't know where they are. Jury verdicts in some cases could be massive.

Hypothetical: Take a 7 year old in 2018 and drag this out for a few more years. Now that 12 year old is much more articulate about the horrors of separation and in describing conditions and treatment. If you were defending this, would you really want a very articulate pre-or teen crying on the stand about those horrors?

They are gonna settle these suits just like the DOJ under Barr settled them as they came in.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
McClintock Introduces Illegal Immigrant Payoff Prohibition Act Of 2021

McClintock Introduces Illegal Immigrant Payoff Prohibition Act of 2021

Didn't take long.
That is bad. If they can't negotiate a settlement the case has to go to trial and to the jury. And you can't make a law that says you can't sue the government. The suits are in, you can't close that barn door. If it ever was a law and the 1st jury tags them for 10 Million, guess what, you have to go to trial of all of them. A plaintiff lawyers dream come true. Support groups would raise millions for legal to keep them all in the court system heading for a jury to listen to kids testify and cry.

This will never become law. Too many lawyers in congress know it can't stand legal scrutiny. The tortfeasor is always allowed to settle a claim against them.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
Why keep going in a circle. Unvaccinated folks don't want to get a shot. That is fine, if compromised folks are not smart enough to tell the unvaccinated to stay away, well, that is fine too.

Covid is in decline now, my mask is off. I am tired of trying to tell unvaccinated to get a vaccination. And I am absolutely not wearing a mask to protect somebody who won't get a shot. I also am not wearing a mask for somebody compromised that can't get a shot. Stay away, don't go out and avoid people. Get friends and family to run errands for your if you can. Call Grub Hub.

Just watching this thread is enough for me to be done with it. Going back to business as usual.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
Glad you're done telling people to get vaccinated because it's not your place to do so. Glad you decided not to wear a mask, cause it is your choice. Oh you're fully vaccinated as well.... you can't get covid or spread it.

So now you believe if someone can't get the shot shouldn't go into public and can't live their lives normally? It's their choice not yours.
I can get Covid and I can spread it. I just really don't care anymore if I give it to you. The overwhelming number of people that die in ICU are not vaccinated. I am glad they died a hero standing up against what they opposed. Sometimes you have to chose which hill to die on. I think getting a shot is a stupid hill, but not my worry.

I do think your employer can require it. And I know the government can require it of government employees. You also have the right to quit or get fired. I really don't care anymore. If an employer puts up a no mask no entry sign I wear one. Kinda like No shirt no shoes no service.

Now VVB says it was no big deal getting Covid. I believe he said it was a big deal the first time he had it. I thought he said it really knocked him down.

• Winner
Reactions: lou8700

· Registered
12,333 Posts
But but but you got vaccinated.... you can't get covid if you got the jab..... Funny how people are gullible enough to get a shot that doesn't prevent the actual disease.

You saying you're glad people have died from getting sick says a lot about you. Not that I'm surprised though. Also if you get covid and knowingly spread it proves my point even further. Since we are avoiding name calling with these new rules I'll keep my comments to myself.
That is not what I said at all. I can get Covid, I can spread Covid. If I get it I more than likely will not go to ICU and much more than likely won't die compared to those that die in ICU from it being high 90% unvaccinated.

Its sad they died unvaccinated but I am glad they died on their terms. They died standing up for what they thought was right. The sad is they probably didn't have to die at all had they gotten the shot. But you are free to do with your body what you want. You should tell the Texas Legislature the raped teenager has the same rights about her body.

Now look, Vaccine mandates will find themselves into the Supreme court. If vaccine mandates are struck down will we see MMR for kids no longer required. Will we have a resurgence of measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox? Occupational vaccinations like tetanus shots every 5 years. Hep A and B Tdap shots for hospital workers.

A wrong call from the SCOTUS could kill and infect millions if the anti-Vax beliefs prevail.

This is an interesting read.

Countries making COVID-19 vaccines mandatory

· Registered
12,333 Posts
I was watching the news the other day and a supposedly "advisor" to Trump during his presidency was saying she is panicking that he could win in 2024 because he would turn the AG and the DOJ against his political adversaries and rule by executive fiat. HELLO................... Joe Biden? Here is another example of the left blaming what the Conservatives would do as they are doing it right before our eyes.
The most important thing on this post is a Trump advisor was panicked that he could win and that would be horrible.

So you think Biden is horrible but an advisor to President Trump confirms he was and is horrible. Hmm. The left didn't say this! A Trump advisor said this.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
I have to apologize to everyone here. It has been brought to my attention that I do not know how my personal experience with covid went. This was shown by @lou8700 placing a X of disagreement of my comments.

Please stand by and he will let us all know how my personal experience with covid did go?

I'm really looking forward to finding out myself. Maybe he can tell us about his after.... Or do I get to? :think:
The way you wrote about you and the wife being sick and stuck in the house for a prolonged period made me think you had a hard time of it for the first week. What made you get tested for Covid if you didn't feel bad? It was over a year ago I think but that was what I remembered about that time.

If you had no problems at all that is great. In this thread you talk like you are giving advice to people that Covid is not a risk of serious illness or death as you had it twice and don't worry about it to everybody.

20 years we did Afghanistan and Iraq. Death rate for all deployed, maybe call them sick, was 0.3%. Why did we give them body armor? Statistically not a big deal right? Odds are you won't get shot or blown up, you don't need armor. Covid killed more of the police than shootings.

You talk about vaccines as if they are a fraud against the American people. You talk down at those that believe a vaccine shot or shots help save lives. In general the vast majority of medical doctors would encourage the shot. I guess they a dumb people.

Everything above is how your tone comes over. Flyboy is much more clear. Covid doesn't exist its a fraud.

· Registered
12,333 Posts
We had to quarantine. That is the deal. was 14 days and now it is 10. We were just doing things right. That was the hardest part and being stuck at home for two weeks.

My wife testing positive. She noticed she lost taste and smell so she got tested. When she came back positive my work made me get tested and then I came back positive.

No, no, no. I have said many times people need to do what they think is right. If that is staying home and locking themselves away or getting an endless amount of shots I am good with it. Just don't try to force me to do the same.

Naw. I am good with vaccines but this one I just do not believe the wife and I need. I have seen enough to not feel good about it and that mixed with us having had covid I just do not think it is right for us.

Again....No, no, no. I get frustrated because those with the shots still want me to get the shot to help protect them and their grandma when they have all had the shot and should be protected. You either trust the shot or you don't. I am simply tired of hearing about it.
Then we agree on something because I don't care if you get a shot or not. I care that some people may convince others not to get shots. The math is in and 2+2 always equals 4. The Trump administration agreed, the Biden administration agreed. The counties, cities, and states agree they help a lot. Beyond that most of the science folks agree because the math for fatalities in ICUs is overwhelming that they work to keep you from dying. 300+ million shots just here. I would call a a freaking huge trial.

I think I am tired of the attitude its all a scam that may put MMR, TDAP etc. at risk too. If a movement starts, which it has, that the elections are stolen, everybody lies to you from government, its all a money grab, on and on. A large group could simply become, in general anti-vaccination or even anti-medicine.

Coming from active and former police officers the level of distrust in government in alarming on one level and perplexing on another. You work for the government, why should we believe you then? Saying that to make a point of where things degrade and why.

1 - 20 of 1700 Posts