VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1753 Posts

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Really? Did they ask you? They didn't ask me. Who did they ask? Where did they ask?

Polls can tell whatever part of the truth you desire with the right polling pool being used.

What if the government mandates people be healthy and charge those with high BMIs? It's a health issue that would prevent hospitalization for many like I've seen mentioned so many times for people with covid. So why not? It's for your health? How bout if you have a high BMI you are forced to eat only salad until you are a healthy weight? When are we going to mandate a ban on smoking?

People being overweight and smoking is hurting them much more than I ever will not being vaxed.

I don't see how you can be for one part of health for the greater good and not be for health in everything.
People being obese, with diabetes and smoking kill far more than covid and we are not suppose to fat shame these poor overeating out of shape souls; and I don't. But if you don't get a vaccine your fired??? If that doesn't make you think twice about what you just read you shouldn't continue down that road.

· Registered
4,385 Posts

· Registered
4,385 Posts
I don't listen to the "guilt" pro vaccine crowd. "So you don't spread it to someone else" is the least of my concerns. Sorry but I'm here for me not you. The Liberal guilt argument doesn't work anymore and i don't care what you think. Liberals were the biggest hoarders in the supermarkets and cared not for the elderly that couldn't shop or get food. They came in like vultures. You take care of yourself and I'll take care of myself. Pick another reason besides guilt... I have none.

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Fairfax county in Virginia, the larges block of democratic voter announced they they probably won't be able to finish the gubernatorial count tonight. Gee does this sound familiar? Probably trying to figure out how many votes they need apparently. This is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: JamesBond

· Registered
4,385 Posts
The far left news media and their crowd are screaming "RACISM" over McAuliffe losing, he's white, and the Republican winning Lt. Gov. is Black and the new Republican AG is Cuban. You can't make this up. So now when a black votes for a black they are racists. 95% of blacks voted for Obama. Lots of racist blacks if you ask me. If you voted for a Cuban instead of the white candidate you are racist.

Not only do I not listen to them going forward. I don't think they listen to themselves anymore.

· Registered
4,385 Posts
I'm against abortion because of my religious beliefs. Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you"

I'd hate to stand before judgement denying that I read that. Whatever route you take in judgement is your route, but not mine. I will not judge. That's for God. Ok bible is put away for now. :)

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Biden is now back tracking on giving illegals $450k. Apparently not enough young illegal women responded to Hunter's email looking for a maid...

1 - 20 of 1753 Posts