VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving north of Dallas through McKinney and saw a "Polaris" dealership that had motorcycles parked in front, along with ATVs and such. No "Victory" signs anywhere. On the way back home I stopped in.

Sure enough, Vics everywhere. Got to sit on the XC, XR and 2010 ABS Vision. BTW, 6'2" wife can only sit comfortably on the Vision. The sales guy said that they had only been open 3 weeks. So now I have a dealer 25 miles to the north, and 25 miles to the south (Grand Prairie).

We talked about trading my KP for a Vision. Looks like this may be happening soon.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

No sign, no advertising? ......And, they have been open for 3 weeks? These guys need to get on it. Take it from those of us in the Chicago area that watched a similar appearing and disappearing act over the course of 6 months with Naperville Victory.
Welcome to 2009. You want to succeed you have to hustle. Hope they do well and sell a lot of bikes.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts

Opticsguy
I have a KP to, was at bike show this weekend with other half, We both got too sit on the new CC and found it to be pertty good.
But I was advised a long time ago by a friend NOT to allow the other half to sit on the vision.
I made the great mistake this weekend of allowing this to happen, sitting on the new vision in white, it may cost me some money in the long run for not taken my friends advise.
Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.