VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Looking for a place to put the registration paper WITHOUT adding a fork tool bag ect. I like the simple lines of the 8 ball and don't want to add anything noticeable. Any clever ideas.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Put it with your licence ... fold it neatly so when you pull your licence out, the registration comes out. No worries that way.I did consider a tube but figured I'd have to pull my licence out if I get pulled over so....

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I put mine in the jacket I always wear when I ride, so it never gets left behind.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

bored76 said:
I put mine in the jacket I always wear when I ride, so it never gets left behind.
That's what I've been doing, but soon we won't need a jacket down here. I've already got too much junk in my wallet to put it there.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Do you were a helmet? Does it have a pull out liner? If so, that could be a good spot, but honestly I like the cheesewedge idea myself.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I have done it both ways. Plastic bag then duck tape to the side cover. Rolled up and put inside the right side hand grip/handle bar.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey just saw this the other day when I was "window shopping" I believe it was Custom cruisers that has this metal tube with o rings that mount to the back of your liscense plate..it is big enough to roll your registration and insurance papers in it seal it mount it and go....Thin it was like $25 or so......Paul

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
What about in your wallet if you carry one all the time.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Diff jackets, boots, helmets, etc. too small wallet -solution I got from someone here was right cover in a ziploc with a little ductape... Never without & no issues!

·
Registered
19 Posts
on the hammer i had i just popped off the side pannel, put my registration and insurance card in a ziplock bag, and duct taped the bag to the inside of the pannel, and popped it back on, had great luck with that, now i ride a vision, and theres no issues finding a spot to put it :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.