VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heard some talk about the annual pizza run....

Looking at a week from Saturday, 23th of Sept, to make a dash to Seneca Rocks for Pizza. The run from here to there is the best part.

Thinking since some of the locals are not so local, Lets Meet at RT15/Rt20 in Orange at 0900 with a KSU of 0930.

Route is US 33 to Seneca Rocks. Two hill climbs some national park and hang out on the balcony and have pizza with good friends.

Reactions: Chopperbob

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Damn. Have fun, guys. I'll be in a cage headed to NYC. :banghead:

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
I still like pizza. Same plan for me as before, I'll ride 33 until we pass each other. I'll make a new post and see if I can't get some of these south west PA boys to join up

• Winner
Reactions: Squatch

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wish I wasn't so far away. I just did a Philly cheesesteak run yesterday to Canandaigua,NY yesterday. Was only 300 miles but,was the most the wife has ever rode.:)
I know it's not philly but is Authentic.
Mac's Philly Steaks - Eat In | Takeout | Delivery

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is kinda a thing in the Charlottesville area isn't? Yes the BP at 15 and 20 in Orange.

Catch ya at WAWA on 301.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a little nudge to see if anyone else in the area ( 500 mile radius) would like to fall in with this band of Azzhats and such.

Meeting location in Orange is on Us 20 Speedway gas station, Location on Google maps below. Meet at 0900 KSU 0930.

Google Maps

Cheers

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Have some leaves changing as well

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.