VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
As long as it doesn't break down and horse shoes are properly installed in the rider's rear.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Personally I think they have a pretty good shot at it! I'm really curious about the P156 bike to be honest. I would love to know what changes were made to it this year to make it more competitive. They obtained such good data from last years run...

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They would have to completely remake the Octane to make it a race bike. Victory had a chance to make a bike that could have raced but instead decided to make an affordable bike for the masses. The original prototype was an awesome ideal. The Ignition Concept should have been the bike Victory called the Octane. It could still have been made batter with a monoshock rear suspension.
Fuel tank Tire Automotive fuel system Wheel Vehicle

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts

Mountainrider, you are so right. I wanted to see the ignition come out as the Octane as well. Of course, here is the P156 bike, the mountain assault vehicle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.