1250 Brant Street Burlington
Email Contact:
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

Ok alan, lets go !
Start the count, i'm in !
Lets get as many VOG members around here as possible, lots of notice, should have lots of folks maby meet at peak, then ride to philthy's together ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Im not sure if I'll be maken this one guys. Id like to but I may be riden up north to visit a bro b4 I start my new trukn job!! You guys have a gr8 ride and please as always ride safe my bro's. Nice pic of Spider-stomper and his nurse Allan haha I'll have to look him up when Im trukn thru Manitoba.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

Chris said:
Im not sure if I'll be maken this one guys. Id like to but I may be riden up north to visit a bro b4 I start my new trukn job!! You guys have a gr8 ride and please as always ride safe my bro's. Nice pic of Spider-stomper and his nurse Allan haha I'll have to look him up when Im trukn thru Manitoba.
Can't make em all my friend, but who is gonna keep me on my toe's?
All good, just want to say that 03 kicks a$$, but, next year, keep yer eye out for that 08 pin of mine, it will be easy to see, way ahead of you ! lol.
Ride safe, later.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Ow come on now WALT! Tell us anouther one hahahaha!! Thanx 4 the complement but really now you think you'll be out front next year? Only if you............ Ow wait a miniute I do remember you saying something about your bike growing a few more ponys over the winter months. We will just have to wait and see eh!! Maybe I'll have to NOT take off a plug wire frommy bike to beat yours like I do now! hahahaha

·
Registered
554 Posts
Spider-stomper said:
That spider what a funny gay he speaks of his bike like a mexican who is true to his Donkey! Spider you have seen now my pic that Onethumb has posted. Eyes off my nurse! Chucle,chucle,chucle. You've just been Spider-stomped!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Spider-Stomper you have made me laugh like crazy just now. Nice nurse buy the way haha

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

Spider-stomper said:
That spider what a funny gay he speaks of his bike like a mexican who is true to his Donkey! Spider you have seen now my pic that Onethumb has posted. Eyes off my nurse! Chucle,chucle,chucle. You've just been Spider-stomped!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never quite thought of my pin as a donkey, but I am an east coaster, and I did have a pet sheep I was quite fond of.
And your nurse ?
I think when I come for her i'll leave the donky and sheep at home ( just not alone ), and pick her up on my pin, i'm sure your " cardboard " motorcycle won't keep up with me. ( hey chris, wanna do a road trip ? lol )

·
Registered
554 Posts
spider said:
Spider-stomper said:
I never quite thought of my pin as a donkey, but I am an east coaster, and I did have a pet sheep I was quite fond of.
And your nurse ?
I think when I come for her i'll leave the donky and sheep at home ( just not alone ), and pick her up on my pin, i'm sure your " cardboard " motorcycle won't keep up with me. ( hey chris, wanna do a road trip ? lol )
Id love to do a road trip out to Weatabix Manitoba!! haha Just hope Stomper's nurse has a sister or Stomper isn't going to like you on top of him hahaha

·
Registered
554 Posts
Chris said:
spider said:
Spider-stomper said:
And your nurse ?
Id love to do a road trip out to Weatabix Manitoba!! haha Just hope Stomper's nurse has a sister or Stomper isn't going to like you on top of him hahaha
Spider my brotha I feel a road trip yep,yep!! Stomper Im sorry bout your luck pal but that nurse of yours is going to leave you one day! Probubly the day that she hops on the back of my bike as Spider passes your high speed painted cardboard cut out so fast that your slipers will burn up from runing so fast tryen to keep up. You had better just keep on drinken that Aqua Velvet and leave us boyz alone or One thumb may just poke you in the eye!! Have a nice day and ride(walk) safe hahaha

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
OneThumb said:
Saturday June 27th,more Posted Informationgo tothe Calendar
or use this Link
http://www.thehotride.ca/
Just a quick note.
This is a serious illness that affects many people around the world.
The purpose of this ride is to raise awareness and some needed funds to help people in times of need.
I see this post went off topic and it was not intended in any way to make light of a serious situation.
I hope many people turn out for this ride, I will be there, so will many other people I know.
There is a time and a place for poking fun, a little humor, I do not think this was the place for that.
My apolligies if I have offended anyone with my off the cuff, off topic remarks. spider

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Yes, this Ride is for a Good Cause, In Support of Breast Cancer, so lets show our support for this event,their site, http://www.thehotride.ca/.
Lets have a Safe Ride and Make New Friends
We will be meeting at
Philthy McNasty's
1250 Brant Street
Burlington, Ontario,
Canada
$ 25.00 Per Rider,
$ 10.00 Per Passenger,
Great Food, Amazing Ride,
Wicked After Party, Great Prizes
Link http://www.thehotride.ca/
I will try to be there for 8:30 am at the above address.

Spider, your a class act. See you there.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

For those of you in my area we could meet at Tims on Hwy 20 across from The Home Depot for a 8:00 am departure for Philthy McNasty's 1250 Brant Street Burlington via The Beach Strip, King Rd to the N. Service Road and Brant Street.
Chowder, MsportRJ, jjpot, Grolsch, Spider, Mrs. Hillfield, OneThumb and friends.
For those of you interested in this, please post here.
We will meet the rest of youthere.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
OneThumb said:
For those of you in my area we could meet at Tims on Hwy 20 across from The Home Depot for a 8:00 am departure for Philthy McNasty's 1250 Brant Street Burlington via The Beach Strip, King Rd to the N. Service Road and Brant Street.
Chowder, MsportRJ, jjpot, Grolsch, Spider, Mrs. Hillfield, OneThumb and friends.
For those of you interested in this, please post here.
We will meet the rest of youthere.
I'll see ya there !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.