1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Looks good!!

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
The more I see pics of this trunk, the more I like it. It does seem a bit large though?

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
SirP said:
Cool. I would like to see more pics of the interior and what it could hold.
Great idea, interior pics please!!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts

mjw930 said:
SirP said:
They claim 2 full face helmets which would make it at least as large as a Goldwing or H-D King Tour Pack trunk, maybe a tad larger.
The claim is true. Just spent several days with one on my Sturgis trip. Interior is not as finished a a Vision, and uses exterior latches. This makes in much larger inside then the already large Vision trunk. Here is a couple of good pix for perspective. BTW the trunk light is brake as well as tail

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
kevinx01 said:
mjw930 said:
SirP said:
They claim 2 full face helmets which would make it at least as large as a Goldwing or H-D King Tour Pack trunk, maybe a tad larger.
The claim is true. Just spent several days with one on my Sturgis trip. Interior is not as finished a a Vision, and uses exterior latches. This makes in much larger inside then the already large Vision trunk. Here is a couple of good pix for perspective. BTW the trunk light is brake as well as tail
Thanks for the pics.

Hey Kevin, the factory stated that it's a quick release trunk.

Can you enlighten us on this feature as compared with removing the Vision's trunk?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Trunk goes on just like the backrest. Front mounts have a U shaped groove facing forward, and the rear has a U roove facing down. The rear has a pivoting plate that makes it a full circle clamp. the pivot is held in place with a single nu/bolt on each side. Prolly take just a couple minutes to convert either way

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

scottb said:
Your bike looks great. do you notice any difference in handling?
Just to let everyone know, I still have the Kingpin. This bike was at the VMC National Meet so I took a Few Pictures, sorry no shots of it open.
OT

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Looks spacious. I wonder how comfortable the seat / backrest is. I'm sure Victory put some effort into making that seat comfy - so the ladies don't have a miserable experience.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
rear seating position and backrest are not as comfortable as a Vision(so I've been told) .

Inside is 'unfinished' unlike the Vision, also shorter since the Vision has the big hump in their trunk.

LED running light and brake light are nice though. Mounting hardware could be nicer/cleaner looking in my opinion.

A lot of additional storage for a lot of additional money though.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts

redpin04 said:
A lot of additional storage for a lot of additional money though.
Got that right! Victory & Harley are competing to see who can get the largest "profit margin" on accessories!! It's a fierce battle - no clear winner!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
That massive mtg. bracket needs to be either painted the same color as the bike or chromed, not sure which would look better.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
bikendad said:
That massive mtg. bracket needs to be either painted the same color as the bike or chromed, not sure which would look better.
whichever one blends better and makes it less noticeable. I find the black mounts with the black bike works pretty well

·
Registered
717 Posts

A few more from the VMC Meet. Sorry no pics of the inside.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.