VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the delay in this...we've been moving and renovating etc and life has been *cough* unorganized, to say the least!

First...here are a couple of quick photos from the day that I picked my XC up... I was VERY lucky in that I got mine in early Nov....

Also... one thing I noticed between the bike that I picked up and the demo that I sat on in NJ and some of the other early photos that were going around was that my highway bars are a slightly different style...they are rounded in some and not as annoying as some of the other ones I saw... i'm guessing they knew it was going to be an issue for some people so they had several varying shapes in testing until they settled on the production one....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also.... very importantly- and was asked by a member...

YES, the XC will hold a case of Beer!

(That's an 18 pack, but I tried to show varying angles so that you can see that a 30 pack should fit...)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The XC can back up to a curb...it's a little tight and I wouldn't try it 2up.... but it fits. Also...this was a brand new parking lot with a brand new curb and it was a pretty high and square curb....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

While filming the videos, I snapped a couple of very random photos, but I figured that it couldn't hurt to post them, so here they are.....

(my baby is now at the dealer for the winter...i'll be riding my vtx for the winter months...... i'm picking her up middle of Feb for Florida bike week, though! They are going to do the stage 1 in late Jan so it will be interesting to see how she changes!)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tsdavis said:
Nice. Is that the tall shield?
Yes- that was the only thingthat I ordered with the bike. Sadly...I never got to ride with the stock shield on. I have the stock shield- just won't get to try it till march or so... It was basically $350.00 and I can't imagine how it could cost that much....it should be diamond plated for crying out loud!

Does a good job for me though... i'm 5'10....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.