VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reasoning to why I am unable to upload an Avatar (200 x200) or photos to the photo album, the photo album shows a broken red icon after upload?

Thank you,
Dcon

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
They made some security changes recently and somehow broke those functions. They are said to be working on it.

Reactions: KeepRidin!

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Ability to upload an image for an avatar has been broken for a while now. I have not been able to insert an image using the <insert image> icon either. I have to save the image to my local drive and then upload it. That has been going on for a while now too. I have not tried inserting a video clip.

@Admin any update on this?

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I posted a thread about this a week or 2 ago. I cannot change mine either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
46 days later and I still can not show the other Vic owners my baby!
Site is going to sh!t. Been slow for weeks and the photo issue is months old, and doubt any admins care enough to fix it.

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Site is going to sh!t. Been slow for weeks and the photo issue is months old, and doubt any admins care enough to fix it.
And why I didn't renew my "membership."

I find it funny that the only two members that have an active membership I've seen is @IM12STPN and the one that shall not be named.

Another interesting fact is that second unnamed person is also still listed on the most positive ratings list as seen below.

I think that shows just how little they care about their members.

View attachment 500293

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
nope

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
There is another forum I think, I've been there a few times, but I don't much care for it. I'm sure a search will bring it up. Then there's facebook. I'm trying to figure out where your problem is. Can you copy/paste your image into this thread? Does it follow the KB size and dimension requirements?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.