214 Posts
That's awesome!!

·
Registered
12,827 Posts

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
If Facebook is the devil then I might as well go to hell as that’s where all my friends will be anyway. Nice build, I read all about it already Mwuhahahaha!

Reactions: tree1979

·
Registered
9,143 Posts
Posted this
Facebook is the devil Bobby !
Please share here with us your list of goodies and the builder.
Ray at Hulto Speed Sport did the engine build.

117 Revolution big bore, 11 to 1 compression...50mm throttle bodies... Kilian's Kreations intake manifold...porter, polished big valve heads...Nick Pinnt's 2 into 1, equal length, big tube, stepped header, MSD ignition, Barnett clutch and Conquest Customs underdrive pulley. Made 141.60 horsepower and 139.58 torque. Check out the torque curve...also made 100 lbs of torque at 7000 rpm. This very well could be one of the stoutest victory Cross Countrys out there. Special thanks to Ray at Hulton Speed Sport for building and tuning the engine, Nick Pinnt ant Norseman Performance for building on bad ass exhaust, Dustin Kilian for his awesome intake manifold and Scott at Conquest Customs for his incredible underdrive pulley.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Thanks CCLA. I went to face book and found it. Awesome for sure. Great dyno run too. That bike sounds real strong and very nicely tuned.
Great job MAXX !
No go out and enjoy that thing !!

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Damn..

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Posted this

Ray at Hulto Speed Sport did the engine build.

117 Revolution big bore, 11 to 1 compression...50mm throttle bodies... Kilian's Kreations intake manifold...porter, polished big valve heads...Nick Pinnt's 2 into 1, equal length, big tube, stepped header, MSD ignition, Barnett clutch and Conquest Customs underdrive pulley. Made 141.60 horsepower and 139.58 torque. Check out the torque curve...also made 100 lbs of torque at 7000 rpm. This very well could be one of the stoutest victory Cross Countrys out there. Special thanks to Ray at Hulton Speed Sport for building and tuning the engine, Nick Pinnt ant Norseman Performance for building on bad ass exhaust, Dustin Kilian for his awesome intake manifold and Scott at Conquest Customs for his incredible underdrive pulley.
Doesn't the underdrive pulley make the dyno show less HP and torque?
Did he do the dyno with the underdrive pulley or without it?

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Doesn't the underdrive pulley make the dyno show less HP and torque?
Did he do the dyno with the underdrive pulley or without it?
He said the pulley was on it, and yes, it will (theoretically) show less power... possibly as much as 2%.

From what I'm seeing lately, the headwork/big valves/intake/throttle body is worth somewhere between 7 & 10 horsepower and carries it 400-500 rpm higher up the tach. Peak torque will be a little less but the curve is nice and flat.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Yeah man ........ that is a nice looking dyno sheet. Love to see a 1320 time on that bike.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
I’m thinking Low 11’s possibly with the right rider and tires..... high 10’s. Get rid of the weight and put that motor in your bike ? She spins to 7k still making power.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.