VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id just like to take this opertunity to say that Im very happy and gr8full that we hear in southern Ontario Canada have such a GR8 Victory/Polaris Dealer! They have a really nice show room with plenty of bikes,clothing,helmets and the people who work thare are very knowlegable and nice to talk with. Just a top notch Dealership & Id like to say Thank you!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nice thing topost Chris, I deal with Nathan, Gary, and the gang also and I agree. These folks genuinly seem to care about their clientele, something you don't find much anymore.Looking at your pic I hope you aren't just being nice because you will neednew rear tire soon. :)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Gary and company have been top notch. They took care of me when the dealership in London folded, completing the deal.
I have had some issues with the bike, but once again, the guys came good and made sure I was happy.
I would fully recommend them to anyone.

But I do agree with Nepper I think Chris started this post because he's looking for a bargain...... Dare I say it? No I can't, But we do this all the time at work! Is Chris thick skinned enough to take it? I don't know, let's try and find out. Okay, here goes, make sure you sound like a turkey.....Nah, I can't this is a family forum.
.....LOL

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

But I do agree with Nepper I think Chris started this post because he's looking for a bargain...... Dare I say it? No I can't, But we do this all the time at work! Is Chris thick skinned enough to take it? I don't know, let's try and find out. Okay, here goes, make sure you sound like a turkey.....Nah, I can't this is a family forum.
.....LOL
[/quote]
He's lookin for a side walk, i'll buy the tire, worth every penny, just because...

·
Registered
3 Posts
2012 Peak Power Sports, Burlington Ontario Since the day I bought my Vision the folks at PEAK Power Sports have been extremely good to me. As with any machine, nothing is perfect, and my particular Vision had some issues that they worked very hard on taking care of. They fixed me up and got me going with over and above service ! I also had a recent problem with an aftermarket company, that as far as I'm concerned misled us on what their product could do. Peak took care of the issue and for that I am very thankful ! These guys could teach customer service and franchise ownership .....Quality people all ! Thank You ! Lawrey, Nathan, Gary, Michelle, Dan & John !

·
Banned
3,010 Posts
They have been one of my dealers from the start. Great group of people!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.