VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so after I bought my vision which was last week my wife took a ride and she told me she felt like she was sliding forward so I sat on the passenger seat and I noticed also the seat actually slopes forward has anyone else had a passenger say anything about this I have to take the seat in to get some upholstery done since it has a rip in it i can have him even out the back obviously just some more money just wondered if anyone else has noticed this it’s a 08

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
I took the 08 seat off shortly after I got it because I had replaced my 13 seat with a Mustang. The 13 having a Utopia backrest made a great addition to the 08.

The only difference I've noticed is the 08 seat is soft. My wife slides a bit forward on both the 13 seat and Mustang so I'm sure she would on the 08 too. It doesn't help that she's short, even though I added the passenger board risers.

Probably because they would rather the pillion sliding forward than back.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just pulled my seat to take to my upholstery guy my daughter rode with me today and she was sliding forward also I’m going to see if he can take some foam off the back side of the passenger seat or cup it kind of so that they don’t slide forward I want to put some miles on comfortably this summer and you know how it goes happy wife happy life

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.