VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a massive rock and mudslide across Moonshiner 28 before you get up to Deals Gap in North Carolina. Estimates are 1.3 million dollars to haul off 2500 dump truck loads and to stabilize the mountain. This WILL last into the spring. Avoid that specific area.

This concludes the public service announcement.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There has been a massive rock and mudslide across Moonshiner 28 before you get up to Deals Gap in North Carolina. Estimates are 1.3 million dollars to haul off 2500 dump truck loads and to stabilize the mountain. This WILL last into the spring. Avoid that specific area.

This concludes the public service announcement.
a buddy and I were just talking about heading up that way...damn

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a gracious plenty of other stuff to ride. Rainman and Mountainrider are the best for roads yet to be traveled. Them fellers get around.

• Winner
Reactions: IM12STPN

·
Registered
61 Posts
There's a gracious plenty of other stuff to ride. Rainman and Mountainrider are the best for roads yet to be traveled. Them fellers get around.
yes there is!
we were planning a long weekend heading up to Highlands, Franklin, doing the Dragon and Cherohola and coming back through Tellico and then south back home
north Georgia, eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina have some of the most beautiful rides...if you're in to that sort of thing! :badgrin:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought this thread was about Palmetto State Armory at first!
I couldn't wait to find out what gun was called a Moonshiner 28.
I would preface it with smiles had it been about guns from my neighbors to the immediate South. They did have some nice deals and 2fers before Christmas.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'll bow out of this thread now before I speak words that may be construed as violations of the standards of this venue or heinous crimes of verbal moral turpitude. I've already deleted or edited 3 responses. I feel better now. :) Sometimes the voices over power the meds.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I'll bow out of this thread now before I speak words that may be construed as violations of the standards of this venue or heinous crimes of verbal moral turpitude. I've already deleted or edited 3 responses. I feel better now. :) Sometimes the voices over power the meds.
Violation of the verbal morality statute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.