VOG Forum banner
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

· Registered
4,420 Posts
from Down Under.
From down underwhere? haha sorry I’m 12 is why I rev the bike going through underpasses & through every tunnel

· Registered
2,018 Posts
We here in the states really need to hear what Motorbikerx is saying. We live in the greatest country in the history of the world. Lets not loose it on our watch.
That's right mate, Stand United!
Jeeze ya only need to see what happens on the politics religion thread on motorcycle forums to see feral disunity.
If people can't stand together it's gonna be a pitiful future for us and our kids with what the 'elites' have planned for us next.

· Registered
473 Posts
That's right mate, Stand United!
Jeeze ya only need to see what happens on the politics religion thread on motorcycle forums to see feral disunity.
If people can't stand together it's gonna be a pitiful future for us and our kids with what the 'elites' have planned for us next.

Portion of the Human Race, are brain washed...................Media is the problem..................

Attachments

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Lots of people do suck, is why I keep saying need a population cap but just my opinion

Reactions: Rags

· Registered
2,018 Posts
Howdy there from Down Under: World population just hit 8 Billion..................less Covid vacc's, lol................
More sickness and death coming so don't hold your breath.

· Registered
6,707 Posts
281 - 294 of 294 Posts