VOG Forum banner

Outlaw Biker Clubs

63359 293
Have any of you ever pass or encounter an outlaw biker club while out riding?
241 - 260 of 294 Posts

· Banned
9,426 Posts
The number one reason to own a firearm is to defend yourself. Against an armed attacker as well as a teranical government.
oh Hi slick ... I wish you would have replied to my post where I told you my story when I was a teen ... but that aside ... I would say the number one reason to own a handgun or a tactical shotgun would be for home/personal defense; rifles could be defensive weapons but they are more for recreation.

· Registered
6,860 Posts
I wear a three piece patch, ride a Victoy XCT and was chairman of a state COC for several years. First off some of you guys have been watching too much TV. I wish we could do all that fun stuff (raping and pillaging) like they do in movies and on the tube but real life is a lot different. Here are a few truths.
1. As someone already stated there are jerks in everything and we have some too.
2. The COC's don't give or not give anyone permission to start a club...that's illegal...but they might give you the proper protocol for starting one.
3. I've never heard of anyone getting hassled for passing a 1%er as long as they aren't doing something stupid. Usually it some idiot who thinks he's a badass and wants to impress with loud pipes and speed.
4.Most old time clubs who claim territory have earned it with blood, sweat and tears. Try to see it like this....you are a prospector and you stake a claim. You work for years improving the claim, paying your dues and earning the right be there. Then one day some guy shows and decides that he is to this or to that to do anything to earn a claim but wants part of yours. What would you do?
5. ...and last but not least as others have said "give respect...get respect "
Maybe the world is different in GA.. but I can PROMISE you if you ride into Philadelphia as an unsanctioned club wearing 3 piece patches... you won't be riding back out, not in one piece. PROMISE.
You'll have to explain to me why you can't have anyone with 'arresting powers' or police authority IN a bike club a be part of the CoC. I started a vic club with some others and some of our members were attacked and harassed because we didn't ask permission to start a club. When we did to protect our members they force us to kick out 2 members because one was a retired officer and the other was a prison guard. Myself and others quit the club because of it. I was NOT going to be part of a group that wouldn't allow an officer in it, and I DAMN sure wasn't going to belong to an organization that thought it had the authority to dictate to me what I wore or who I associated with.
I never had an issue with the clubs on a personal level. I understand their way of life and never gave a damn what they did amongst themselves but that didn't mean I condone or support the illegal activities that they perpetrate.

I don't want to go off on a rant (beyond what I already have) but the CoC can go fuq itself. full stop.

· Registered
4,420 Posts
Stupid question what is “coc”

Reactions: Flyboy

· Registered
2,533 Posts
canada very nearly became part of the u.s. back in the revolutionary war. if nathaniel green had just 100 more men in his quest to take montreal, he would have succeeded, and planted the stars and stripes there. but, they were puished back by the english and local militiamen. plus it was horrendous conditions'blizzard if i remember my reading correctly. just sayin'

· Registered
4,845 Posts
canada very nearly became part of the u.s. back in the revolutionary war. if nathaniel green had just 100 more men in his quest to take montreal, he would have succeeded, and planted the stars and stripes there. but, they were puished back by the english and local militiamen. plus it was horrendous conditions'blizzard if i remember my reading correctly. just sayin'
Where did the name Canada come from ? I googelegoo it

Quotes
The name "Canada" likely comes from the Huron-Iroquois word "kanata," meaning "village" or "settlement." In 1535, two Aboriginal youths told French explorer Jacques Cartier about the route to kanata; they were actually referring to the village of Stadacona, the site of the present-day City of Québec. For lack of another name, Cartier used the word "Canada" to describe not only the village, but the entire area controlled by its chief, Donnacona.

The name was soon applied to a much larger area; maps in 1547 designated everything north of the St. Lawrence River as Canada. Cartier also called the St. Lawrence River the "rivière du Canada," a name used until the early 1600s.

· Registered
1,780 Posts

· Administrator
2,908 Posts

· Registered
7,541 Posts
I have passed several MC clubs, the fortunate part is I ride a victory, Harleys are not as nimble to catch up to me and give me crap!

Connecticut has the most amount of MC clubs in the United States, just remember there’s always a rotten apple in every basket!

passing any motorcycle group whether they are an MC or not is risky on a two-lane road, if there’s more than one lane of travel and you’re not going fast enough I sure as hell will pass you!

· Registered
39 Posts
Raping and pillaging is "fun stuff." It's great that you don't do those things but it's still an issue if you want to.

I see your club has an anniversary coming up. Did the club really start in 2012? Some of those pictures look much older.
Just kidding about the R&P...and we have been around since the late 60's. The 2012 date is for our Chatsworth, Georgia chapter.

· Super Moderator
26,957 Posts
I guess we can't get a explanation of the blood, sweat, and tears. My guess is because it wasn't as friendly as they would like us to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

· Registered
1,780 Posts

· Premium Member
12,972 Posts
I can’t mention the name of the club. When I was young. Driving age. I had a job. At night I would take care of a couples child while they went out. In the beginning it was great. Got paid well and when they returned I got to party with them. They were very cool and great. People. For a while I didn’t realize who the husband was. He was a Prez of a local chapter. They were affiliated with HA’s he was good to me and sort of took me under his wing. We worked out together. I was on the school wrestling team. He and a few members would come and watch. Sort of a big brother. A second dad but with no rules just advise. This went on a I started going to party’s and picnics and then came the time when one of the members wanted me to stop being a hang around. He said prospect or get out. He had a boner for me I guess. Ever since I beat his ass in the front yard of Prez house I always felt I had to watch my back with this guy. Still I was young and dumb..... tough as nails. When I wanted to prospect Prez said no. He wanted more for me. He knew where his club was going and he didn’t want that life style for me.
Shortly after I was told to go back to my life and be a kid. Get a real girlfriend and go to the prom lol. Wasn’t allowed to hang any more. He knew his SOA was gonna fuk me up one day. He was looking out for me. Never forget Billy !
It was a good year of my life I’ll never forget.

I had this old HD rag from the 70’s. It had a pic of Billy holding up a Harley Davidson over his head like Atlas. Very cool. He was huge. 6’3 240lbs and all muscle. Gave up a football ride to join a club. Yep Connecticut had a lot of Biker clubs. Some were BS but this was a real deal for me.

· Registered
1,777 Posts
I don't know that we have any "outlaw" clubs here but plenty of bike clubs. I've chatted with all sorts of people that ride with colors and just plain motorcyclists like myself. We all ride and as long as that is the topic of conversation I doubt anyone would have issues even when speaking to the outlaw crowd.

Reactions: KeepRidin!

· Premium Member
12,972 Posts
Have a buddy who just patched into warlocks. Belonged to a low key club then went over. He prospected and now He’s a full member now. He and his wife and Children face a new life. He loves the brotherhood but when they call you go.

241 - 260 of 294 Posts