VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how many people on this site own bikes other then Victory. I have several Suzuki's a M109R, C90, S50, Hyabusa, (2) GSXR750, GSXR600, Honda Rebel and a UM 250T (looking to sell if anyone wants it only 80 miles). If you do have more then one how does it compare to your Victory?

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Hmmm, Two: Well, they are both Victory's...

1) Victory Vision Tour Premium

2) Victory Vision Street Premium

Oops, it's the same bike. One with the Trunk On and the other with the Trunk Off. But it IS like having two bikes!

Sorry, DSJR, I know you asked for Non-Vic bikes...I'm just messin' with ya!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mess away, I can mess back... Let see you've had a Vic, HD, Honda, Yamaha and a unknown scooter... What are you Suzuki prejudice? lol

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I have a Honda Shadow Sabre (VT1100C2). Was/is my first bike and will up for sale in the next few weeks. In my case it has been a great bike to start with, not too heavy at 536 lbs and not underor over powered for a beginner. The only real issue I had with it was the wheels, they are almost solid like an HDFat Boy's. With those wheels on a windy day it was like ridiing with a sail on the bike...gusts would about make you change lanes and until I got used to not panicing it was a challenge. I recently replaced the tires and it became a whole new riding experience. Hadit jetted as part of a carb degunkingat beginning of 08. Other than that there were no maintenance issues at all. If I could figurea way to ride both at the same time I'd keep it.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

I have an old Fischer Mt. Bike. State of the art when it came out, now its a dinosaur. It's for sale. CHEAP
So's the boat.
I've only had 2 motorcylces. My VStar650 which I bought with the intention of using as a starter/learner to keep for a year. If I like riding I was going to sell/trade it in for a bigger bike.
Guess I liked riding and things all fell into place.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FishWitch said:
I
I've only had 2 motorcylces. My VStar650 which I bought with the intention of using as a starter/learner to keep for a year. If I like riding I was going to sell/trade it in for a bigger bike.
I rode my friends V-Star 650 when I was up in NY without my bike. That is a great all around bike even with the low horsepower the light weight made it feel so much more powerful and being light it was good for weaving in and out of traffice in New York City.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
dsjr70 said:
FishWitch said:
I
I rode my friends V-Star 650 when I was up in NY without my bike. That is a great all around bike even with the low horsepower the light weight made it feel so much more powerful and being light it was good for weaving in and out of traffice in New York City.
Riding in NYC? I think riding the Dragon is safer!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

2007 Triumph America it is my solo ride

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Andy said:
Hmmm, Two: Well, they are both Victory's...

1) Victory Vision Tour Premium

2) Victory Vision Street Premium

Oops, it's the same bike. One with the Trunk On and the other with the Trunk Off. But it IS like having two bikes!

Sorry, DSJR, I know you asked for Non-Vic bikes...I'm just messin' with ya!
Suzuki? Is that the company that Mark Blackwell used to work for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.