Ottawa International Motorcycle Show

Jan 8th - 10th 2010

Lansdowne Park

http://www.ottawainternationalmotorcycleshow.ca/exhibitors.php

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Hijack...to an extent...
I have been told that Victory will not be at the IMS in Chicago this year but Randy's Cycle will have a display/booth
I know that this stuff is big $ for Vic but keeping their name out in front of prospective customers is essential.
A small voice in my head tells me that Vic may be doing some type of co op to offset costs for local dealers which would be less that the whole enchilada for them to be at the show and thus reinforces the local dealer's "recognition" to prospective buyers. (just a thought)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Hey Rocky,

Yeah Gear Head is the Vic dealer here in the nations capital, but Dan was a noshow.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
stilcrazee said:
Hijack...to an extent...
I have been told that Victory will not be at the IMS in Chicago this year but Randy's Cycle will have a display/booth
I know that this stuff is big $ for Vic but keeping their name out in front of prospective customers is essential.
A small voice in my head tells me that Vic may be doing some type of co op to offset costs for local dealers which would be less that the whole enchilada for them to be at the show and thus reinforces the local dealer's "recognition" to prospective buyers. (just a thought)
If your the papa and you have a show to do and its going to cost you lets just say 5000 dollars to do the show, however one of your children lives where that show is going on and you can have them go in your place to represent you, wouldnt you pay hat kid 1000 dollars to do it? of course you would.
As long as that representation doesnt hurt you as the parent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.