VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the beginning of the year 2010 just a few days away, let's use this thread to state our hopes for the new decade.

While this is a wide open topic, feel free to post your thoughts on the desired direction of Victory, what you're hoping for in the next year/decade or anything you feel relevant or noteworthy.

I'll kick this thread off and hope that the economy will rebound to the point where employers start feeling comfortable adding new jobs and new employees to the workforce and that the banks start getting back into the business of lending money to qualified borrowers. Yes, seeing the housing market rebound is also on the wish list.

My hopes are also with those who are defending our Country (and the world) and that they can soon rejoin their families.

I'll also state that I hope that over the next year, that Victory expands its Dealer-base and develops a more effective Customer Service Department...so that not all inquiries are answered "Ask Your Dealer."

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Well for my selfish goals I would like to make some new friends and stengthen my existing friendships.
In the global sense...
I would like to see this great Country be around for a few more years.
I would like to see American's start standing up for their rights, not their wants.
I would like to see the end of organized crime, starting with the IRS and Social Security systems.
I would like to see American's excepting responsibility for their own actions.
I would like to see all our troops brought home from around the globe and put in charge of protecting our borders.
I would like to see us go back to isolationism.
I would like to see fair trade being fare.
I would like to see a fair tax or flat tax system.
I would like to see Patriotism when we are not at war.
I would like to see parents actually raise there children.
Well, I could go on and on but yu get my point...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I would lie to see the government stay out of peoples private affairs

I would like to see politicians speak what THEY think Not just what they think people WANT to hear.

I wish Parents could get back to spanking a kid when they deserve it and not have 15 people calling the police for child abuse!

I wish the police would actually enforce some of the vehicle laws in place.

I wish that we could stop defending the rest of the world when we need to defend ourselves (repeat)

I hope the business world gets better and allows me to keep my house.

I wish that we all die quietly of old age in our beds dreaming of what we like to do best , whatever that may be.

·
Registered
189 Posts

Wow living in the moment I would like to see enough snow to go sledding or enough heat to go riding. This sucks having both machines in the garage.
Can't win for losing but I'm gonna keep trying!
I hope everyone has aGREAT 2010!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Personally, I will try to be less critical of others.

As far as the rest of the decade, what decade?

We already know the world will end Dec 21st 2012

So my good friends, ride long, ride hard, as you only have 3 summers left.
Oh yeah, and don't forget to start working on your bucket list.

·
Registered
807 Posts
LOL... I'd add my two cents here, but Don seems to have every base covered. With one exception: The current government replaced, as a whole, for sheer stupidity and anti-American activity.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Dimonback said:
LOL... I'd add my two cents here, but Don seems to have every base covered. With one exception: The current government replaced, as a whole, for sheer stupidity and anti-American activity.
Nope, didn't miss that one, the only way the country will be around is with a radical change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.