VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread has no topic. So, go at it!

I just came back from the bar (really) and turned on the TV. Survivor was on and they were talking about Jimmy Johnson getting voted off the island.

Does anyone really watch this stuff?

And, what was Jimmy Johnson doing on the island in the first place? Shouldn't he be on his yacht fishing instead of being on some reality show?

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Andy said:
dsjr70 said:
Oh it must have been a good night at the bar!
Have we ever had a bad night at a bar?
Oh I have but not with you... Your bars have a five tooth minimum for getting in the door, the ones I frequent dont have such high standards....
I was at one in particular about a year ago that my vodka (Popka was there top shelf brand) and diet was so stiff it was clear... So I asked the nice older lady (with one tooth)for a little more diet she proceeded to pour me a shot glass full of diet, turned off the music and let everyone know that the shot of diet was for the wussy... She didnt use that precise term....
Yeah, I have had bad nights...lol

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Speaking of bar's, a termite walkes into the bar and asks where's the bar tender!!!
HA

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
did you know they're expecting the coldest winter in 1000 years in Europe due to a slow moving gulf stream.

Other than that, what kind of oil should I use in my victory 106?

·
Registered
42 Posts

Groucho said , "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."

Perhaps its time to recharge the Kindle.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

redpin04 said:
did you know they're expecting the coldest winter in 1000 years in Europe due to a slow moving gulf stream.

I hear Bryllcream is making a comeback as an oil for motorcycle engines

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
bored76 said:
redpin04 said:

I hear Bryllcream is making a comeback as an oil for motorcycle engines
Not to mention it does wonders in reducing buffeting. The only drawback is that it doesn't stop poping and backfiring.

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Not to mention it does wonders in reducing buffeting. The only drawback is that it doesn't stop poping and backfiring."

Poping - is that where you wear a big pointy hat when you ride your bike?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

GHOSTSSX said:
Poping - is that where you wear a big pointy hat when you ride your bike?
Na, that's what you call a shriner. (no disrespect they do a great job)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts

I just got a job change - kind of a lateral - promotion. I'm now driving 2 hrs. each way to & from work. Thye sucko part is - Iget up @ 4:30 in the morning to get there on time. Today is only the 3rd day - I'm sick of it already. I'm going to bed.
By the way - it rained today - turning the Freeways into a congested knot. I'd like to visit Andy's bar.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
I was just sitting here bored and playing on GoDaddy because I like to look at Danica and bought dsjr70.com .net .us .something else and a few others... That was fun...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is New Zealand considered part of the Australian Continent? I think of Australia as being, you know, just Australia. Someone did a poor job naming the Continent. Any thoughts on Antarctica? How the heck did that earn the designation of a Continent? Please. Someone should have been fired over that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
OT: Why is a Bra singular, when there are two, and it's called a pair of panties when there is only 1 ... just asking.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Darnell said:
Is New Zealand considered part of the Australian Continent? I think of Australia as being, you know, just Australia. Someone did a poor job naming the Continent. Any thoughts on Antarctica? How the heck did that earn the designation of a Continent? Please. Someone should have been fired over that.
It's a continent because there is land under the ice cap.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Rollin said:
California?
Isn't it going to be it's own Island soon? :)

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.