VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The Dark Side".
So the question is, if you buy a Victory what side have you gone to?
Smart Side?
Bright Side?
any thoughts?
(yes I probably do have too much time to think this morning...waiting for my wife to finish "getting ready"...dressed to run today's errands)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
stilcrazee said:
"The Dark Side".
So the question is, if you buy a Victory what side have you gone to?
Smart Side?
Bright Side?
any thoughts?
(yes I probably do have too much time to think this morning...waiting for my wife to finish "getting ready"...dressed to run today's errands)
HEAVEN !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
To the winning side. Victory is ours . HD is for everyone else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,500 Posts
Real Ingenuity
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
Funny thing, Probably because it was so damn hot out but i only saw 2 bikes on my trip from southern Florida to Atlanta. One sportbike and one HD. The guy on the sportbike waved as he went by me. But the guy on the HD and his girl on the back went by me, and dead straight stares, never even looked my way. Then later i caught up to them and when i pulled along side same thing never even looked my way. Didnt anyone tell them that jelousy is an ugly thing???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Clubford00 said:
Funny thing, Probably because it was so damn hot out but i only saw 2 bikes on my trip from southern Florida to Atlanta. One sportbike and one HD. The guy on the sportbike waved as he went by me. But the guy on the HD and his girl on the back went by me, and dead straight stares, never even looked my way. Then later i caught up to them and when i pulled along side same thing never even looked my way. Didnt anyone tell them that jelousy is an ugly thing???
Too bada$$ to wave. You know, BSS (black shirt syndrome)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
Thats funny they were both wearing black T's LOL
Another thing i thought was funny, while i was riding slightly behind them one lane over i saw the guy take his hand off the throttle and start shaking it and extending his fingers back and forth, and i thought to myself, Hmm I doubt this guy has ridden farther than me today and I only took my hand off the bars to relax a little more. I told Andy when i called him, that there is no way i would be able to take a trip like this , or ride as long as i did on any harley. Just no way.
Gee i hope that guy got the blood back in his hand. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts

I never understood why other bikers do't wave. I wave at everybody regardless of what they are riding.
As for the topic - I like the SMART side.
Victory is simply a superior product. "Victory" really does say it all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
stilcrazee said:
"The Dark Side".
So the question is, if you buy a Victory what side have you gone to?
Smart Side?
Bright Side?
any thoughts?
(yes I probably do have too much time to think this morning...waiting for my wife to finish "getting ready"...dressed to run today's errands)
To Victory Lane !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
heiser252 said:
I never understood why other bikers do't wave. I wave at everybody regardless of what they are riding.
As for the topic - I like the SMART side.
Victory is simply a superior product. "Victory" really does say it all.
I try to wave to, but I must admit it gets a little worn out at times when there are tons of bikes on the road.Makes me wish I had a Vision with the heralded "auto-wave" button:)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top