VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,128 Posts

Wow, we usually have more snow than that. Normally in February the snow is at least 3 to 4 Skyy bottles deep.
The way I see it: that Skyy should be nice and chilled by morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
phoenix9 said:
Wow, we usually have more snow than that. Normally in February the snow is at least 3 to 4 Skyy bottles deep.
The way I see it: that Skyy should be nice and chilled by morning.
And by the way, you cant say "We" anymore you turncoat you ! LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
Snow that's Skyy High!

After tonight's Blizzard, you'll need another bottle!

(Did I mention that I rode today?)

Duck and Cover time!

Before you pick on me about that...it's going to get cold here on Wednesday night...30's. Ouch! It might even stay cool for a day...maybe two!

Boy, I wish you had posted that photo earlier as I turned in the new Front Page Photos about two hours before you posted that great Skyy Photo.

That brings up a thought...Should Skyy become the site's Mascot?

Now, as the Admin, I have to say this...Lawyers!

Don't drink and ride...really.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program already in progress.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,128 Posts

Fair enough. YOU have snow in February.
Imagine how tough I have it when I lose my golf ball?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,128 Posts
BTW, did I tell you that for some reason I just can't seem to wipe this stupid grin off my face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,995 Posts
that's ok it got windy after the storm and we all know how afraid he is of the wind.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
phoenix9 said:
Fair enough. YOU have snow in February.
Imagine how tough I have it when I lose my golf ball?
You got me thinking Phoenix9...Do you want to be in charge of the VOG's 1st Golf Tournament and Ride?

We can do it in Florida or Phoenix...or...Wait For It...Costa Rica. Or, St. Thomas or St. Maarten. Or...even Disney World!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,128 Posts

No problem Andy! Although the islands may be a little difficultof aride. Not sure if our seat cushions can be used as "flotation devices".
I would need help with Florida as my knowledge is more Southwestern......everything from Santa Barbara, to the Las Vegas strip, to Sedona, to "Bienvenido a Sonora".
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,850 Posts
phoenix9 said:
No problem Andy! Although the islands may be a little difficultof aride. Not sure if our seat cushions can be used as "flotation devices".
I would need help with Florida as my knowledge is more Southwestern......everything from Santa Barbara, to the Las Vegas strip, to Sedona, to "Bienvenido a Sonora".
If you can handle looking into golf packages in AZ, I'll get Florida covered!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
Just so none of the VOG members get confused. The 2010 Winter Olympics are about to begin in British Columbiaand I'm sure you will hear the "Sea to Sky" highway mentioned many times over the next little while. This is not a route to Canada's only bar that severs Skyy. Sorry for the interuption, I just don't want to see any of you thinking we're really thayt much into the Skyy thing up here. But you're welcome to come up up and have a beer anytime aye! Oh yeah, it'salways cold, really cold. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
dsjr70 said:
stilcrazee said:
dsjr70 said:
Clubford00 said:
NUFF SAID !
Trust me I know snow.... That is why I am in Florida freezing at 50 degrees... Oh, and did I mention not a cloud in the sky today :)
Yeah but did you have an earthquake today too?
None that happened outside the bedroom... :)
Baaa Daaa Bing!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top