VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama seriously has nothing better to do than rant about the Fox news channel?

No one cares if you agree or disagree with what they say.

You're the main man right now, all eyes are on you, you should keep your opinion out of private business'.

I think a lot of the news industry is in a state of despair. I don't find most news outlets to be much more credible then some of the ambulance chasing lawyers.

I like the fact they speak openly against things they don't like. That's what our free country's service people have fought and died for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,236 Posts

redpin04 said:
Obama seriously has nothing better to do than rant about the Fox news channel?

I think a lot of the news industry is in a state of despair. I don't find most news outlets to be much more credible then some of the ambulance chasing lawyers.
A big +1 on that... I am still sitting here scratching my head on why we are having Congressional Hearings on baseball and football... But that is another subject completely...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
A free press was intended to be a safeguard against a government gone bad. It is more troubling to me when a Politician is too friendly with the press than when they don't like them.

He just needs to suck it up and put his big boy pants on.

God willing, he will only have to put up with Fox for 2 more years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
Obama is destructive, not any news organization. Last I checked, news organizations, although flawed and acting in their own best interests, cannot write laws, institute policy or restructure governmental programs. At least the news organizations are good at what they do. The same cannot be said for the president and members of congress.

As a side note, I am well-aware that the title of "President" should always be in upper-case... however, I wish there was something smaller than the lower-case 'p' when addressing this particular douche bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Jon Stewart is the king of venom, hate and distortion. His rally will be a "Let's destroy those people" convention.

Obama said he would work with opponents. Their idea of Bi-partisan is when the Republicans shut up and roll over. They have no intentions of working with them. That is why the Obamacare mess was done behind close doors and no Rs were invited.

The vision of Oprah breast feeding anyone made me puck in my mouth...

midian said:
As a side note, I am well-aware that the title of "President" should always be in upper-case... however, I wish there was something smaller than the lower-case 'p' when addressing this particular douche bag.
+1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,880 Posts
dsjr70 said:
redpin04 said:
Obama seriously has nothing better to do than rant about the Fox news channel?

I think a lot of the news industry is in a state of despair. I don't find most news outlets to be much more credible then some of the ambulance chasing lawyers.
A big +1 on that... I am still sitting here scratching my head on why we are having Congressional Hearings on baseball and football... But that is another subject completely...
Copy that!! I'm scratching headmy wondering why some buffoon politician would ask a satirical comedian (Steven Colbert) to visit the "Hill" & give testimony on a serious topic?? What a joke!! What a disaster!!
I think it was a congress woman that invited Colbert - it shows that their priorities are all about press ratings & self promotion - rather than solving the serious problems facing this Nation!!
Ayyyyyy!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
randysfishing said:
Well Mr President should just use tax payers money and buy Fox news if he does not like it.
Spend more of my money its ok. Oh wait he spent it all and my kids future tax moneyas well.
FREEDOM OF SPEACH deal with it Mr Pres
Don`t give him any ideas, next he will be bailing out Harley with taxpayers money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
Cuddles said:
See youat the Rally for theReturn to Sanity on October 30m 2010 at the Washington Monument. The comedian Jon Stewart is hosting this rally to encouragea return to reasonable dialogue and debate between opposing sides on issues without the venom, hate, distortion. lies and propaganda currently being used by so many folks.
amen brother +1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Cuddles said:
See youat the Rally for theReturn to Sanity on October 30m 2010 at the Washington Monument. The comedian Jon Stewart is hosting this rally to encouragea return to reasonable dialogue and debate between opposing sides on issues without the venom, hate, distortion. lies and propaganda currently being used by so many folks.
+1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
I like this topic!!!! Please rememeber to give respect to the office and title even though he is not earned it. Thisleader acts like my kids when they don't get their way or things don't go his waythey have a fit and pout.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top