VOG Forum banner

OT-Federal Government takes new approach to Illegal Immigration

2431 19
After promises from Obama to step up to the plate to do more for the country to prevent Illegal immigration, this is what we get slipped under our doors:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-09-10-immigration10_ST_N.htm

-Direction from the Immigration Customs Enforcement Director John Morton to begin dismissing legitimate deportation cases if the individual hasn't committed a crime.

There is A LOT more that "our federal government" is mandating, but I'll let you read it. Looks like their new approach to States doing the Feds job is to just ignore it once it is sent to them........Nice to see they have our backs as promised.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,150 Posts

phoenix9 said:
-Direction from the Immigration Customs Enforcement Director John Morton to begin dismissing legitimate deportation cases if the individual hasn't committed a crime.
By definition this whole thing is stupid... Isnt it a crime to be here illegally or did I miss something?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

Thanks for the info Mark. I've already been biting my tonque when being told by "immigrants" how to run my business.
I truly feel sorry for my kidsand grandkids...

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:
By definition this whole thing is stupid... Isnt it a crime to be here illegally or did I miss something?
No Don, you didn't miss anything.

As you read the article you will see that this will affect MILLIONS of deportation cases.........just in time to get them back onto the streets for the November elections. The Democrats may have a chance to hold some seats now.

......walking away whistling.......looking for a bar.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
phoenix9 said:
dsjr70 said:
phoenix9 said:

As you read the article you will see that this will affect MILLIONS of deportation cases.........just in time to get them back onto the streets for the November elections. The Democrats may have a chance to hold some seats now.

Well I was whistling on the way into the bar and biting my tongue on the way out... All I can say is WTF and I aint talking about the days of the week... Just think people look at me and tell me I am crazy when I say our bases need to be on the borders... Uggg

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is really nothing new, I worked for the largest Dept. of Corrections in the USA & when the illegals were paroled or max out their sentence we gave them a check, new clothes & a bus ticket. INS would not pick them upwhether theywere a petty criminal or a violent one. We were basicallytold not to contact them because it was a waste of our time and taxpayers money.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
advntrus said:
bikendad said:
Is just a little too obvious that Obama is purposely sticking this country in the ass??!
Yep. Impliments marxist policies, then looks into the camera and says "this is in keeping with the greatest traditions of America". Like we're not suppose to notice what's happening to us........

Shawn
Well, if that's the case, then I'm gonna go rob the Federal Reserve and quit paying my taxes.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts

bikendad said:
Is just a little too obvious that Obama is purposely sticking this country in the ass??!
Nothing new atleast some use Vasoline... It is becoming more evindent that illegal immigrants I mean home invaders are going to be welcomed in with open arms. The only hope is to stop the bleeding and really seal our borders for once.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
advntrus said:
dsjr70 said:
bikendad said:
Nothing new atleast some use Vasoline... It is becoming more evindent that illegal immigrants I mean home invaders are going to be welcomed in with open arms. The only hope is to stop the bleeding and really seal our borders for once.
Well if we can't stop these Argentinians from coming in here, then the least they could do is start a business and employ a few people.
Shawn
Lately I employ fewer and fewer! Our stimulus dollars at work... But seriously, how f'd up is the system? They put money out there to get people to work. The they say they want the work to be done by a Minority Business or a Small business... Great, I'm all for that, right? No, since I had a good year three years ago I no longer qualify as an MBE or SBA company. Now there are companies that are smaller that are qualified to do the work but it is governemnt money so no lean rights so you need a bond... What bank is going to give a bond to a company that does under 5 million to do a 20 million dollar project? None that I know of.. So most of the work in Florida is being done by European companies that are self bonding... So much for keeping the money in America...
Okay back to the regular thread... I think I just hijacked this one...lol

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OneThumb said:
We can thank Florida. [video]1963[/video]
It's amusing when it's "someone else's problem". :) Don't worry OT, those "free services" wont cost you too much. :wink:

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
SofaKingBlue said:
I think we should follow the Obama's lead and pick and choose which laws we want to obey.
I already do for the most part. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Bingo! Anything else need to be said? It is so self evident - this is the liberal agenda. Either jast have "open borders" or give "amnesty." liberal's mock the law & are selective about which laws they choose to obey and enforce. liberals have a sense of superiority and entitlement.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
phoenix9 said:

Yeah - between the dead people voting and the illegals voting, the liberal dems can sweep the House, Senate and the Whitehouse. Nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.