VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I needs me one of those thingies. They's sum real purdy places that i needa go to & rip it up. :)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
After watching that video - I'm dumbfounded!!! I've never seen - nor heard anything like that existed. Impressive!! Whoever engineered that is one smart & creative bloke.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
How did they do that??

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm betting that the drive train is hydraulic. The idle seems to be held constant too.
It really is a well put together machine. Looks a little boring after awhile, slowly creeping over things. Seems like it might be a diesel too.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

framebinder said:
I'm betting that the drive train is hydraulic. The idle seems to be held constant too.
It really is a well put together machine. Looks a little boring after awhile, slowly creeping over things. Seems like it might be a diesel too.
Yes, I would bet each wheel has its own Hydraulic motor.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
It's articulated like a backhoe or D9

That would be FUNNNNN on some of the California Freeways! LOLOL Along with some Bardon Bumpers

Just found my new car!!!

I'm wondering who was behind em filming all this?? Mountain biker? or foolish passenger?

PRETTY FREAKIN COOL! I've done some 4 wheelin and that's radical.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.