VOG Forum banner

OT: As Off Topic As It Gets...

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  devil 
#1 ·
Personally, I had forgotten that this video was posted on this site until a Member made a comment on it. So, I thought this might be something fun to watch during the cold days of Winter...

#5 ·
Looked like a ton of fun. Have to say the the height question was funny! What did you do for them? Just find strange things to ride? Either way looks like you were having fun!

#7 ·
bubba said:
What did you do for them? Just find strange things to ride? Either way looks like you were having fun!
The segments I produced covered a wide range of topics. Everything from Consumer Electronics, Housewares, Cars, Motorcycles and Amusements. About 70% of my segments were performed in the NBC Studios and the rest were from various locations around the globe. And yes...the segments were Live.

The frequency was around 100 segments per year for around ten years with previous years working on various shows. Other shows I worked with were Suzanne Somers, Phil Donahue (remember him?), Conan and yes, Oprah.

If you think I'm short, I'll need to dig up a video of me standing next to Conan. the top of my head is around the same height as his shoulder.

#8 ·
This one was produced in 1994 when Harley had emerged from the brink of bankruptcy to a "wait in line" product. (Note: a bit of audio distortion on this video. You may need to adjust the computer's volume setting).

#9 ·
He looks young!!

#13 ·
Come on baby lets ride......... Looks like she really did. Prices sure have gone up since. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.